Wondering how many are getting Chinese IP's blocked?

Guest garybear

Guest garybear

Hi! I'm just curious how many members that are running MBAM in real time are getting malicious Chinese IP Addresses blocked by the IP blocking feature in MBAM. I'm currently waiting for help from our malware fighters on this, but wondering how many more have this problem. I have done some searching. Online Armor says it's not uncommon for MBAB to be the first defense against these malicious IP"S. My ISP says my router does not have a firewall, so I really thank you MBAM for protecting me.

Garybear

• Root Admin

garybear,

Please slow down and relax. I know you're bored and the site here offers you a way to vent and explore and chat however you have way too many posts all over the board that are at least similar or somewhat technical in nature. Please stay with your HJT post until it is resolved - I will remove all other posts that are technical in nature as you should not be working on them with other members or on your own as that will only make things more difficult for the person assisting you.

Thank you.