A sysbol to appear next to the person.

Guest garybear

Guest garybear

Hi! I would like to be able to open the forum and know which topics I have created to see if any one has posted there. Could you please add a feature that shows the topics I have created, so I don't have to open my assistant to find them. A nice little avatar or symbol would be nice. I'm old and I forget. :) I have seen this on other forums and it sure helps Thank you.

Garybear! PS You could open any forum and know if you have created a topic there.

Guest garybear

Thank you for your reply. I figured that out after a long time of clicking. Members call you Ron. I hope that is ok. What I'm asking Ron is a quicker way to find my topics. I want to just open a certain forum (General Chat). Scroll down and find a symbol that says I have started a topic there. Then move to ( News and Suggestions). Scroll down and find a symbol that shows I have a topic there. I know I'm being lazy. This is just a suggestion that makes it easier for old people like myself. I have seen it on other forums and thought it was a cool feature. Thank you for your reply, you are doing a good job, and you are very much appreciated by this old man.

Garybear :) :) :)

Guest garybear

Yes Sir I understand your reply and I thank you for it. That's the way I'm doing it now. I hope my suggestion is clear. It's some times hard for me to explain the way I want it to come out :) I try hard!

A sysbol to appear next to the person. ! ... 5 .... garybear ........... 142 ......... Yesterday, 10:11 AM ................. Last post by: garybear

To show the topics they created!

This exists - ........ Topic Heading .................... Replies ..Starter ............ Views .......... Time and date started ........................ Last poster ......

This is per item - Then as per AdvancedSetup for your own full list of topics select the dropdown arrow by your name -

Guest garybear

Hi noknojon!

This is per item - Then as per AdvancedSetup for your own full list of topics select the dropdown arrow by your name -

I just now discovered the drop down menu by my name. Thank you. This is fine but it's not what I'm talking about. If I could just open (Comments and Suggestions) and scroll through all the topics on that page and when there was one I created; there would be some kind of symbol indicating it was my topic. They have this on other forums and I'm just suggesting we have that feature here, Thank you for your reply.

Garybear!

Guest garybear

The screenshot in post#2 in this topic was taken from Avira forum. This forum is way far ahead of that forum in every thing it has.They are living in the past over there. I just like that feature and it's just a suggestion. I can live with it the way it is. The way this forum is set up is great. It has a lot of cool features and I love it here.

Garybear!

Guest garybear

Hi Chris!

Thanks! It works now. What is the icon supposed to do? I click on it, nothing happens. I want a icon that shows I created that topic. I guess I'm not explaining myself well well. Please see post#2!

Garybear

Guest garybear
a nifty lil trick is that search bar at the bottom of MadMal's sceenshot when you type something in it will highlight it everywhere it appears on the page that feature is available in most web browsers by pressing "ctrl" + "F"

A nifty lil trick that MadMal forgot to mention to this dumb old man(ctrl+f) I went crazy looking for that search bar until you posted wildman. I'll get you for that MadMel :P:) Thanks everyone for your reply's. This old man learns some thing new everyday. ctrl+f is a new one for me. Pretty cool! :) :) :)