Access stoped for some reason

jmclaury

I have accessed the following site for several months 95.211.112.220

2 days ago I stoped being able to view the site. Overall I've been extremely satisfied w/your product but this is the 2nd time I've had a site blocked that I wanted to visit. I'm becoming tired of having a nanny looking over my shoulder. I want your company to protect my computer, not tell me what sites I should and shouldn't visit. If I can't have the freedom to visit the sites I want I may have to consider finding a new option for virus protection.

• Staff

We add these ips for a reason. That reason is that its a source of malware that can infect your computer. We just don't add them because we don't want you to visit. We don't filter based on content or types of sites. You always have to option of adding that ip to the ignore list if you know it to be safe. I would recommend posting an ip here like you did to have it double checked if you know it to be safe. You also have the option under the protection tab of turning off the malicous website blocking. THIS is not recommended but you do have the option on the paid version.

I will have our researcher investigate the ip for you.

I have accessed the following site for several months 95.211.112.220

2 days ago I stoped being able to view the site. Overall I've been extremely satisfied w/your product but this is the 2nd time I've had a site blocked that I wanted to visit. I'm becoming tired of having a nanny looking over my shoulder. I want your company to protect my computer, not tell me what sites I should and shouldn't visit. If I can't have the freedom to visit the sites I want I may have to consider finding a new option for virus protection.

Why don't you just turn it off by right clicking or telling it ignore rather then complain? Mbam is not an antivirus it is designed to complement your existing one. You still need one.

Edit: Apologies for my post.