alureon.h virus

Hello, I am working at a local computer repair shop, and we currently have 3 comptuers with a "sys32/Alureon.H" virus. From what I have gathered, the virus will replicate itself as any file, and since it is a rootkit, can not be accessed in a windows installation. If there is a fix-it program, I have been unable to locate it, could it please be linked to me?

If there is no fix-it, can you give me the instructions for removal on multiple computers?

Thanks-

Flasimbufasa

Hello and :)

As you are using Malwarebytes in a computer shop, you probably have a technicians license, if not you need one as Malwarebytes free version is only to be used by home users.

If you do have a valid Technicians License do this....

Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.

Hello and :)

As you are using Malwarebytes in a computer shop, you probably have a technicians license, if not you need one as Malwarebytes free version is only to be used by home users.

If you do have a valid Technicians License do this....

Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.

Thank you, for greeting me :)

I do not believe we have a technician's license. We are merely a small company and only deal with the computers that Geek Squad, Fix my PC and other computer repair shops can not properly fix. Typically we get computers that turn out worse afterwards. But still. As far as I can tell, we only are using the free version of Malwarebytes.

Also I am only an employee of the place. My boss wants me to try and find a solution that we can solve without filling up these forums and taking 4 days to fix each computer.

Thank you,

Flasimbufasa

• Root Admin

Hello Flasimbufasa and welcome to Malwarebytes.

As a business you are not allowed to install or use the product in any capacity and is a violation of the EULA to do so. The Technician's License was designed for small shops such as yours so that you can economically afford and use the product legally and avail yourself to Corporate Support. I'm not certain of the cost but I believe it is around $100 per Technician per year. A typical cleanup or possibly two cleanups often pays for the license in most cases.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Flasimbufasa and welcome to Malwarebytes.

As a business you are not allowed to install or use the product in any capacity and is a violation of the EULA to do so. The Technician's License was designed for small shops such as yours so that you can economically afford and use the product legally and avail yourself to Corporate Support. I'm not certain of the cost but I believe it is around $100 per Technician per year. A typical cleanup or possibly two cleanups often pays for the license in most cases.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

I was wondering if you were going to answer the original question of this thread, or point to the correct answer/thread on this forum

Thanks