MalwareBytes block but not find on scan

FYI, I posted a thread on this exact same topic yesterday and another user posted something before I did on the same topic. The IP addresses that MBAM was blocking access to were similar and if you Googled them, you should see that they were in either Russia or Luxemburg, so definitely something still on the machine.

In any case, I opened a ticket with Support and after following their instructions, eventually ran Combofix. It found one infection that MBAM, Avast!, ESET Online Scanner, and SpyBot could not find. It's only been about 15 minutes since I rebooted after running Combofix but I have not seen MBAM say it has blocked IP access to any of those IP addresses yet. (Fingers crossed)

I suggest opening a ticket with Support to get a resolution. Good luck!

In any case, I opened a ticket with Support and after following their instructions, eventually ran Combofix.

I'm assuming support told you to run Combofix? If not, you should stay clear from Combofix without supervision. Comboxfix is a very power tool and if used incorrectly can destroy Windows and leave you to wipe your hard drive. Please refrain from using it unless being helped.

I'm assuming support told you to run Combofix? If not, you should stay clear from Combofix without supervision. Comboxfix is a very power tool and if used incorrectly can destroy Windows and leave you to wipe your hard drive. Please refrain from using it unless being helped.

How do I open a support ticket

As a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or via this help desk link Here -

Our online experts will be able to assess your problem further -

If you are a corporate user:

Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.

Thank You -

Correct. Support provided the instructions. Which is why I suggested in my reply above to have the poster open a ticket.

If you need assistance you should open a support ticket as instructed by Firefox & Haider and an Expert will assist you

As a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or via this help desk link Here -

Our online experts will be able to assess your problem further -

If you are a corporate user:

Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.

Thank You -

Hello tbarber: :blink:

In continuation to what Firefox has mentioned in Post #6, if you are using free version, you can get free help by following instructions in I'm infected - What do I do now? An Expert will assist you in removal process. Should you have any other question(s) please post back using MXyBj.png button