What is C:\i386\GTDownDE_87.ocx

Hi there, I'm running Windows XP SP3 on a Dell Dimension 5150 desktop. Protection wise I'm running the following:

AVG 9.0.856

Spyware doctor 6.0.0.386

Comodo Firewall 3.8.65951.477

Malwarebytes Anti Malware 1.46

I've recently had a few issues with slow start up that I've sorted out by optimizing Logon and Services in Autoruns and updating Java among other things. I'm now in a pretty good place start up wise. In terms of what my protection is picking up, Spyware Doctor is picking up the odd low level threat (e.g. rubicon project) which I'm not too concerned about (cue lots of people telling me I really should be!) but Malwarebytes (MWB) seems to be picking up the above infection. I've done what I consider a fairly comprehensive web search on this file and have found mentions of False positives due to it being related to Dell Support/Gtecko (though in the case I was looking at it looked like the file wasn't found in i386) but not really found anything that completely puts my mind at rest on whether it should or shouldn't be there. Regardless of this Malwarebytes doesn't seem to know how to get rid of it for me which I'm slightly worried about because if it thinks it's found something odd surely it would get rid of it. Bizarrely it only comes up as found when I've run MWB in a users account and in Safe mode in the Administrators account, BUT not when I've run it in 'normal' mode in the Adminstrator account. Below is the log from the Safe mode scan in the Administrators account.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4652

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

27/09/2010 16:30:25

mbam-log-2010-09-27 (16-30-25).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 233310

Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 24 minute(s), 29 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

C:\i386\GTDownDE_87.ocx (Adware.Gdown) -> No action taken.

Please can anyone tell me whether I should be concerned about this or whether I need to report it as a false positive?

thanks, MM

I cant find anything malicious about this file , safe to keep .
Note - This is from a while ago Re :GTDownDE_87.ocx

A request was put in regarding F/P's and this was the reply - Most areas seem to think it is OK to leave -

It is part of the Dell operating system , But it could be installed Adware from Dell itself -

Always update and run a quick scan to check (in normal mode only) -

Thank You -

EDIT -

Always remember .......As with any file it can become infected -