MBAM loading at startup very minor problem

Hi! First post on the forum here, so hello there everyone :)

Anyways, I have a very minor issue with my copy of MBAM. Everything is working fine, it's just that for some reason, the icon for MBAM takes about an entire minute after the process mbamgui and mbamservice have loaded to appear in the system icons tray. Does anyone know why? =S I know for a fact it's already running, since I managed to go to one of the websites that is blocked by MBAM before the icon appeared, and it was indeed blocked.

Thanks in advance,

-Justin

Hi Justin -

Seems just like a minor "loading" issue - I also have several icons that will show up first , then others will show soon -

My Yahoo Messenger icon is usually the last one to show , but it always comes after 30 to 45 seconds -

As you say it (Malwarebytes) is there and working , just not showing for the first 30 seconds is not an issue to be concerned about -

As long as it works and updates for you , there is no problem - Some people ask for it not to clash with other startup programs -

Thank You -

• Staff

Hi Justin,

If you're running Vista/7, I believe the taskbar launch is delayed to help prevent conflicts with other loading programs (security ones if I'm not mistaken), and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :)

With that said, I do believe it is by design, and as you said, it is still running so all should be well..

Hi Justin,

If you're running Vista/7, I believe the taskbar launch is delayed to help prevent conflicts with other loading programs (security ones if I'm not mistaken), and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :blink:

With that said, I do believe it is by design, and as you said, it is still running so all should be well..

You are correct.