Wish To Help (Samples)

I wish I could help with the Samples ideas but I can't Because that handles that you have to go look or poke around for a trojan,Virus,rootkit,worm.!!!!!

Ever sins I had Virut/Win32 3 times in a row I became paranoid of my Computers Protection .

I hope Malwarebytes has a removal for other people if they get it maybe in the Future.

When I had Virut/Win32 there was no removal only one there was,was FORMAT. :)

Every removal I had didn't work very well or couldn't remove it very successfully!!!.

Best Intelligent virus I saw in my entire life. - Because :)

• Staff

Unfortunately the way virut works (a simplified explanation:), it patches legitimate files, but the way it does it is buggy, so that repairing the files becomes practically impossible. Its effects are very dangerous, which is why we recommend a format and reinstallation.

MBAM's Pro version can protect you from getting the infection (it can detect the dropper, it can block the website distributing the dropper, etc.), but unfortunately, reliable removal methods are not feasible at this time.