when will mbam be updated to remove the xp antivirus 2008 after it become more evil

i read this post on download.com that antivirus 2008 became more evil antivirus 2008 at downlaod.com

if you have xp antivirus 2008 don't ever boot in safe mode because it will be undetectable and it seems that mbam can't remove xp antivirus 2008 after it became more evil

the instruction about how to remove xp antivirus 2008 manually if mbam failed to remove it is in the link above

And do a complete scan every 3 or 4 days using malware bytes anti-malware and the programs above

And download xp sp3 or vista sp1 and always download the updates from microsoft

Edited by JeanInMontana
Remove links

i read this post on download.com that antivirus 2008 became more evil antivirus 2008 at downlaod.com

if you have xp antivirus 2008 don't ever boot in safe mode because it will be undetectable and it seems that mbam can't remove xp antivirus 2008 after it became more evil

the instruction about how to remove xp antivirus 2008 manually if mbam failed to remove it is in the link above

And do a complete scan every 3 or 4 days using malware bytes anti-malware and the programs above

And download xp sp3 or vista sp1 and always download the updates from microsoft

Ahem, ahmed12 but you don't know what your talking about. Even in the thread you link to here there is a post stating it is fully removed by MBAM. So what makes you say we don't remove it? Got anything to back this up? We want to see if and fix it if you can show it.

i posted this because one of my friends told me that mbam failed to remove it but then i installed the new xp antivirus 2008 after it became evil and mbam was able to completely remove it and sorry for saying that it can't remove it and i would like to thanks mbam team because mbam helped me many times especially with the fantastic protection module