Force Protection

Enjoy using the program, and have had a few quirks that weren't quite what I would call logical, but would like to know if there's an ini file or registry setting to disable the ability to turn off the auto protection and blocking of sites. I can control them fine, but would like to disable the ability of users to disable the protective settings...

joffenb if I understand you correctly, you know how to work with the IP protection and such but would like the ability to disable it from other users having the ability to do so....

If that is the case, several people have already submitted a suggestion for this feature and I believe the developers are looking into it....

Greetings joffenb :)

If you're using it on a corporate/office system there are currently some options available that will allow you to limit what users can do with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware's protection settings, at least from a limited user account. If you're a corporate customer, please contact Corporate Support at corporate-support@malwarebytes.org. Please be sure to include your order reference number when you contact them to expedite the process.

For standard home users there currently are no options available that allow for limiting which users can make modifications to protection but there may be at some point in the future.