How oftem should I schedule updates??

Guest garybear

Guest garybear

I'm Sorry, but I do not understand your post? I do not undrstand REALTIME. I think every minutes is a little to much.I'm having a terible time trying to reply to your post. I hope I'm doing it right. Thank You!

I personally use REALTIME. That is a check every 5 min. I do that so that after I turn on the computer it is up to date after the first 5 minutes :)

Guest garybear

OK! Thanks everyone! I havev scheduled Malwarebytes to update hourly. I will see how that works. Can someone help me with my replys. I can't correct spelling errors, and I do not see my curisor when I'm typing. :)

Guest garybear

Hi !I just remembered this > it's been awhile sense I was on the forum.I remember this from before.I'll be glad when I can at least correct my spelling.It will be awhile before I get 50 posts.

Due to certain people abusing the ability to edit posts, we restricted   the feature so that only users with 50 or more posts on the forum can   edit their own posts.

Hi -

That is correct - Several people that were being helped in certain areas altered their responses , when we needed to know a full response -

Quite often it is better to have 2 replies and get the full answer that is required to a question being asked - You should proof read the answers that you supply ,

just to make sure that you are answering what is actually being asked -

Once a person has made around 50 posts , they have some idea of the responses that are required and there is no need to restrict this feature -

Thank You -

EDIT -

An Administrator on the forum is able to alter , edit , or delete any post that is not suitable -

As a side note , I only update twice every day - Usually early AM (8.00) and evening PM (6.00)

Guest garybear

I think I understand why The 50 post rule was made, and I'll just have to live with. I think I can add alot and be of some help on the forum. I have a fair knowledge of Windows XP3. I haven't tried replying on someone else's topic yet. Ireally hate not having a cursior and being able to edit and correct my spelling, but I'll live with the rules.I want to thank all those that posted on this topic.I Scheduled updates every hour but I may change that later. Thanks again to everyone.

Garybear

Malwarebytes is doing a great job for me.I run it in real time along with Avira and Online Armor nI give up there is just no way oo correct my post sorry Will post anyway. Some one can edit it for me.where is that xxxx t coming from byet