Adding to ignore list?

Hello, Malwarebytes' has unfortunately blocked a lot of websites that I visit and even when I turn the program off, I can't access those sites. I see there is an ignore list but there is no add button. Anyway to unblock those websites would be really helpful. Hopefully, the ignore lists takes website addresses and not just IP's because I wouldn't know them.

Thank You!

You misunderstood me. I want to add to the ignore list since it blocked some websites I frequently visit. I read in the FAQ to revisit that site and I should be able to add it to the ignore list by right-clicking MB system tray icon and add from there, but that option is always grayed out.

Hello Layola: :)

If I were you, I would never Ignore, rather research and report them as False Positive, until they are classified clean. Please see the screenshot and do the following

SEdut.png

1. Visit a Website that is being blocked, which you want to unblock
  2. When notification appears, Right-click on MBAM system tray icon
  3. Click on the IP address to permenantly ignore

Should you have any other question(s) please post back

You misunderstood me. I want to add to the ignore list since it blocked some websites I frequently visit. I read in the FAQ to revisit that site and I should be able to add it to the ignore list by right-clicking MB system tray icon and add from there, but that option is always grayed out.

If it is always greyed out please follow these instructions to see if it corrects that issue......

Please try the following to see if it helps:

Windows XP:

• Click on Start and select Control Panel
  • Open Add/Remove Programs
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • NOTE: If you get SHGetValue failed with error code 0, that only means that the tool has nothing to perform, continue on with the next step....
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and select Control Panel
  • Click on Programs and Features
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • NOTE: If you get SHGetValue failed with error code 0, that only means that the tool has nothing to perform, continue on with the next step....
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.