Does the Paid Full version update signatures automatically?

Thank you very much guys! :)

I already did it and was just wondering what is this option called: "Run flash scan after successful update" is it convenient to have it ticked?

FLASH SCAN is exactly what it says - it runs a very fast, short scan of critical areas. I have mine set to do exactly that. I do it in case a definition update has a new item or two that wasn't previously included and may have been missed the last time I ran a more complete scan. MBAM Pro is a VERY versatile program and can be set to cover a multitude of individual preferences.

You'll wonder what you ever did without it. :)

~Shy

Hello Diazruanova:

Personally speaking I like the idea of Flash Scan and have it enabled. The idea behind is you don't have to worry about when and how often Definitions are Updated, as soon as update is downloaded and installed Flash Scan will trigger scanning critical area, it is way faster than Quick Scan

Should you have any other question(s) please post back

Great!

Thank you very much again Shy, Firefox and Haider, you have been very helpful.

I certainly will enable the "Flash Scan" option

Greetings from Mexico

Enrique Diazruanova

Always a pleasure Enrique. The Forum is here 24 hours a day and help is available from almost all time zones regardless of day or night. Enjoy one the best products ever designed for its purpose. :)

~Shy