ShyWriter

Will the digital world be destroyed in 2012?

If I had the money I'd have a 25-person unit with ALL of the options including the periscope and radar, being buried in the ground *right now*

Already this poor guy...

efyx2.jpg

...is worried about the polar ice melt.. B)

~Shy

Steve i have pondered about your "25-person" unit for a while now, why 25? Will there not be an even distribution of the sexes? Is sumbuddy "fixed"? Polygamy? C'mon bud, own up! stirring.gif:D

Wayne

Steve i have pondered about your "25-person" unit for a while now, why 25? Will there not be an even distribution of the sexes? Is sumbuddy "fixed"? Polygamy? C'mon bud, own up! stirring.gif-_-

Wayne

I heard that ONE of the 25 visits both sides of the camp if you catch my drift.. *wink* (And no.. I have enough on my plate with my wife-for-life; no need to look for even MORE trouble on the other side of the fence.. -_- )

The rumor is NOT true that it's just me and 24 of my closest gal friends - same reason as above ;)

~Steve...

PS: And I ain't buying ANY of that guy's (PSan1010) mattresses for my bunker either...

NOTE: (Thank you Jacktivity for deleting PSan1010's mattress SPAM..)

Edited by ShyWriter

I heard that ONE of the 25 visits both sides of the camp if you catch my drift.. *wink* (And no.. I have enough on my plate with my wife-for-life; no need to look for even MORE trouble on the other side of the fence.. ;) )

The rumor is NOT true that it's just me and 24 of my closest gal friends - same reason as above ;)

~Steve...

PS: And I ain't buying ANY of that guy's (PSan1010) mattresses for my bunker either...

-_-:angry:poke.gifsofa.gif