Swag request.

Gyver

Just wanted to let the malwarebytes staff know you guys have a superb product, and would like to possibly request a tshirt to sport at work, If you have a shopping cart system or some sort or paypal I will gladly purchase one.

Let me know.

regards,

Jes

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about shoes :) HEY NIKE has theres ...we can have MBAM :)

Just an FYI, your site is being IP blocked even tho' it scans clean. I think it's the IP range/provider your domain is associated with. You might ask MysteryFCM if it's on his hpHosts list. It's being intercepted before MBAM Pro by either my OnlineArmor blacklist or my HOSTSMAN's server lists. (Or maybe the CIA? *wry grin*)

~Shy

Regarding Shy's post above -- I clicked on your link yardbird and it redirected me to a sites.google.com site which was then blocked by my hostsfile, as sites.google.com sites always seemed to be blocked for me. I am not sure why they get blocked but I am sure that there must be a reason.

Tentrex Industries is from the Movie: "Three Days of the Condor" appx: 1975. Its been there for 2 years :)

You'll note in my post I mentioned (or maybe the CIA).. *wry grin* Three Days of the Condor was an EXCELLENT film - just saw it again on cable a few months ago.. It was kind of like a pre-BOURNE introduction to the spy world. Speaking of which, the 4th BOURNE book is out.. Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Objective

I just checked hpHosts website and it's not blocked there.

~Shy

You'll note in my post I mentioned (or maybe the CIA).. *wry grin* Three Days of the Condor was an EXCELLENT film - just saw it again on cable a few months ago.. It was kind of like a pre-BOURNE introduction to the spy world. Speaking of which, the 4th BOURNE book is out.. Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Objective

I just checked hpHosts website and it's not blocked there.

~Shy

amen! what would we do without the cia? :)

I'm still waiting on the availability of MBAM baseball caps and hoodies. I'll pay top dollar, I don't care what it costs :blink:.

Hoodies would be sweeeeet!!

Black with a big red M :)

Just an FYI, your site is being IP blocked even tho' it scans clean. I think it's the IP range/provider your domain is associated with. You might ask MysteryFCM if it's on his hpHosts list. It's being intercepted before MBAM Pro by either my OnlineArmor blacklist or my HOSTSMAN's server lists. (Or maybe the CIA? *wry grin*)

~Shy

I've just checked this and can't reproduce it? Which IP is showing as blocked?

I've just checked this and can't reproduce it? Which IP is showing as blocked?

It's not being blocked by hpHosts Steve.. I check and reported a few more messages down. It's either another list on my HOSTSMAN, Donna's OnlineArmor blacklist, or WOT.

Mt16 said she was being redirected to Google-something and then blocked. I never even get to the Google redirect. I did check it on URLVOID and I think WOT snagged it but this was after I thought it was yours initially.

Domain IP History:

1) tentrexindustries.com => 216.239.32.21 => 2010-09-04 16:27:53

Hosted in 216.239.32.21 (298):

1) pro-zik.com b36ab54cc08c8b2524574a2221b1f933

2) ittech.cz.cc 8e54e1f9c1f1e57ceecd31af53d2fe53

3) myonlinemovies.net df352e91f1dc5ebcdc9613d9c9a72f95

4) bloginmano.com 4493e331062e1c2796e1aa2dff47a751

5) k3lvinmitnick.co.cc d3f771fbe381aa2b0f1a395a86b5721f

6) arbitrosdefutbol.es 692f494c9b28ca903123fb3eea6e2509

7) areyouwatchingclosely.com 09feed710c6d5be0fe698df94e071199

8) elultimolibro.net cc2c39cc9398e3163c9a04dc2b1b588c

9) crmodels.net 82762a51a3707912e2ef268e4c776789

10) dospuntocerovision.com d341f9eaef79b0e142f38ed27ef2b752

216.239.32.21 [sCAN]

Scanning IP with: MyWOT DETECTED <<= WOT is blocking it for me, I guess.

~Shy

Yeh I was re-directed to sites.google.com which has always been blocked for me for some reason :/

That's really all the info I have, but I'd be happy to do some investigation if requested, Steven :blink: