Terror in the area

DarkSnakeKobra

Well, today my parent's went up to Wisconsin to see some relatives. Several hours later I get a call from my Dad wandering if everything is alright. He tells me to look out the window and see if I notice any police. I look out the window and there are police everywhere with body armor and machine guns in every corner.

I head downstairs and lock the doors and one of the police officers notice me. He comes over and asks if I have a place to stay for a while. I'm thinking what the heck is going on? Was just in my room on the computer and go downstairs and squad cars are every where. No gun fire ever happened(that I'm aware of). I call my grandma and she comes over and grabs me. Currently I'm hanging out with her.

I think I should have gone with them. This is by far the oddest weekend yet. Nothing like this has ever happened since I moved here or that I know of. Even worse I left my laptop running and desktop running. While I'm over here I think I'll clean her computer a bit.:P

:)

Nope.

The only thing under Recycle bin was Regcure setup(saw it on the desktop and deleted it). She has a viewpoint infection namely Viewpoint Media Player. I'm quite sure more exists as it took 15 minutes to be able to sign in and click add reply. Her computer runs xp home with 512 MB with 447 free and 68 GB hdd. Only 6 GB is used. Malware has to be on the system. Unfortunately, all I have on me is my keys with my 16GB pny drive with xp sp2 home iso file, Scandisk 2GB with Ubuntu 64 bit, my cell and my DS. Oh, and my dog too.:P My grandma is going to the store and I'll swing by the house and grab my backpack with my equipment(laptop, external drive, ethernet cable ect)and some dog food.:P By the time I leave, hopefully it'll be clean.:)

hehe.

Ew, RegCure :P

Eh, well I'm sure you know what to do :P But definitely scan it with Mbam! :) And give it a quick run with SAS as well afterwards just to make sure.

Heh.:P

Yep, but looks like I have to re download sas. Downloaded it awhile back ago, but it's no here anymore. Yay, mbam just got done downloading.:P I'll be here until tomorrow night. Parent's get home around midnight, so I think I'll be fine until then.:) My mom was on the phone with the police, but she lost the signal. Got a little more info on what happened, but not much.:)

Thanks.:P

I just found out it was a sting operation. Our renter who lives in the house next to us, invited a roommate to stay and help pay the rent. He and his lady(been divorced, remarried and off and on)who moved out, but need someone to split the bill. Well, he thought he knew the guy who was going to stay. He was a cop for 20 years, but somewhere got into something and was being watched.

The guy showed up and asked to put stuff in his garage. Oddly, the renter was suspicious as he wasn't aware of him bringing anything. Guy comes out and was on the ground with guns pointed at him. Supposedly he had weapons and all sorts of things. They thought it was supposed to be much worse.

Rather funny as I was in my office/room and had no idea our house was a sting operation and was surrounded with cops wearing body armor and everything.

Just did a scan with mbam, but found nothing. Downloading sas now and hope for the best.:P