I ounce got this wierd error it was MBAM error something infected which was wierd note I had my router now I use my modem and it works fine Im not infected I had a long topic with screen137 very kind helpful person and I was clean then i got some thing but we resolved it completeley so any one know this error and when I called my isp they said that it was my router but now that I reset and that malware is gone should it work fine now?

Hi pleaseandthanks2

You do not list what your current error is/was - Do you get an error number or just some odd fault that you cannot describe -

Please list any error number / Operating system (XP Vista Win7) / and any installed antivirus and Firewalls -

If you have no errors and you can update normaly then you should not have any problems now -

Thank you -

Whoa huge run on sentence there (makes it hard to read), please use some punctuation next time :P.

And as noknojon said, we need to know the error number/name, what it says, and other pertinent information. Also a screen shot of it would be helpful as well.

Thank you :P

Sorry! and I don'nt have a screen shot.But it said ERROR MBAM infected. and some numbers I beleive i had kaspersky trail at the time and my router to but With help of an expert.Screen 137 told me to just reset my router and im going to try that to.I got windows vista 64 bit also.But my main question is after I reset my router will it work? I am using a modem by the way. but will call my isp to reset my internet also so the router can work.

As Mountaintree16 has noted, can you kindly help us ?

Can you use some "white space" (press the space bar a bit) to separate out your sentences. ??

You just simple press the space bar and press Enter-key between sentences. That would help.

Is the Kaspersky trial the only antivirus this pc had?

What did it have before? How long has it been without an antivirus ?

2 weeks with out when I first bought but never got anymalware got mbam pro and avast then then I tried the kis 2010 trail.

Sorry but I am still not 100% sure what this means - Please note that I use capital letters , and seperate my sentences by a gap -

If you still have a problem we need to know what the problem is - The problem will have a number listed -

but now that I reset and that malware is gone should it work fine now?

If this is your question then you should be OK now -

Thank You -