moniker.com, snapnames.com are being blocked.

mrdomreg

• 1 month later...
It'll be unblocked for the next update. Any particular reason you're jumping across IPs on the Oversee range? (you were on a different IP last time)

Thank You. www.snapnames.com (208.73.208.135) and snapnames.com (208.73.210.75) are different IPs, I don't believe they've changed. I guess 208.73.208.135 wasn't blocked until recently? Thanks again.

• 7 months later...

Dear sirs,

It seems that the 208.73.208.0 subnet is again being blocked. This subnet belongs to Oversee.net and is used by it's companies, including Moniker.

Please lift the block. Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you very much.

--peter.

Moniker Tech Support.

Certain parts of it are being blocked, but not those being used by moniker.com or snapnames.com.

The reason for this is the so-called "parking" pages, constantly leading to unsafe sites (and they've been doing this for years). Please feel free to drop me an e-mail about this;

sburn @ malwarebytes.org