Windows 7 not recognizing Malwarebytes'

Hello, I recently bought Malwarebytes, however now windows 7 says that I do not have virus protection. I figure this software would count as virus protection as well it is. So what's the problem; should I just ignore?

Thanks

I did a search for something about this but I could not find anything. ;)

Our software is not anti-virus software, and is not meant to replace anti-virus software. It is meant to complement anti-virus software and cover the areas where anti-virus software is weak.

We recommend that you download and install one of the following anti-virus softwares to use with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

If you choose to use Microsoft Security Essentials, then I recommend that you read the information at

If you would prefer a paid anti-virus solution, then we recommend the following.

If you would prefer a full Internet Security Suite, we recommend the following.

Our software is not anti-virus software, and is not meant to replace anti-virus software. It is meant to complement anti-virus software and cover the areas where anti-virus software is weak.

We recommend that you download and install one of the following anti-virus softwares to use with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

If you choose to use Microsoft Security Essentials, then I recommend that you read the information at

If you would prefer a paid anti-virus solution, then we recommend the following.

If you would prefer a full Internet Security Suite, we recommend the following.

Thank you for the quick response.

Would mcafee enterprise be okay? That seems to stop the notifications.

Thanks once again.

Would mcafee enterprise be okay? That seems to stop the notifications.

This is not one of Our preferred options , but if it is yours then please feel free to use it -

We prefer an option that will identify and help remove infections rather than one that just stops popups -

On my new Win7 laptop I have just installed Microsoft Security Essentials , but there is also a free version of Avast that I am looking at -

Thank You -