dark lyrics blocked

mountaintree16

I am getting IP block 94.75.221.140 on www.darklyrics.com

I have HostsMan so I rarely see any advertisements anymore, so doubt that that is it. I also used it about three days ago and it worked just fine for me with no IP blocks, and I also used it about a month or two ago without any problems, which leads me to think it may just be a FP.

I know you guys are busy and everything. I was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to look into this though, still getting an IP block this morning, same IP.

I'm looking into this :) (it's housed on a Leaseweb range that contained a plethora of malicious content, I'm going through them to see what's still there and will determine whether unblocking is warranted, based on the results).

Thanks for looking into it for me Steven :) No hurries.

That's really too bad that it's on that range. Like I had said, I had no problems just a week ago and a few months before that, and now it's blocked, so I just thought that it was strange.

Not a huge deal if I can't get to it, but it was a nice site to use, as a plus, no annoying ringtone ads that float over the page (those are on many lyric websites these days, it's too bad) and such... heh :)