Context-Menu: German & English

Yes!

I have onother File manager: Free Commander on PC.

Try using the original Windows Explorer on the PC, instead, and see if the problem goes away. It sounds as if there might be a problem with Free Commander. (I'm making the assumption that since you are in Germany, you want the language to be all German as well??) If Windows Explorer corrects the problem on the PC, it sounds as if it's a Free Commander problem, not a Malwarebytes' one. :)

Try my suggestion and let us know.

Thank you,

~Shy

Thank you,

another idea:

i will install Free Commander on my Laptop, okay ?

If it isn't a Free Commander integration problem, please post your original question in the PC HELP Forum of the COMPUTER HELP section and an Expert will be able to offer more assistance. Thank you for working with me.

~Shy

Just a regular old user. :)

Have you checked the language settings in MBAM (Settings tab > Language) ?

Changing the language in MBAM should automatically change the context menu language to the one selected as well!

If no joy, first uninstall MBAM again, then run the MBAM-Clean utility following the instructions in this post by AdvancedSetup

Then reinstall MBAM, set the desired language, and all *should* be well.

1.)Have you checked the language settings in MBAM (Settings tab > Language) ?

2.)Changing the language in MBAM should automatically change the context menu language to the one selected as well!

3.)If no joy, first uninstall MBAM again, then run the MBAM-Clean utility following the instructions in this post by AdvancedSetup

Then reinstall MBAM, set the desired language, and all *should* be well.

1.) Yes

2.) No, not automatically change in context menu,only in program was changed!

German, swedish, only english in context menu!

3.) Thank you for Clean Utility

Suggestion: the german text(in context menu) is very long.

"Mit MBAM untersuchen" or " Mit Malwarebytes Anti-Malware untersuchen" is better-or not?

I'm not part of the MBAM team myself, but it sounds like an idea. Ill forward your suggestion to the person responsible for the German translation, thanks! :)