HJT Log Search engine redirect infection

BTB

Hello and thanks for reading this.

I am almost at my wits end trying to fix this virus. I have already disabled system restore, and ran the following scans, some numerous times, in safe mode, normal mode, and safe mode with networking. AVG (free), AVAST!, AdAware, Spybot, Superspyware, Malwarebytes, Spyware doctor w/ antivirus and Norton Anti Virus. I might have missed a few as well.

Additionally I have used CCleaner and Registry Mechanic.

I was in the process of using Combofix but after numerous hours waiting for it to search for infected files (normally supposed to be 10 minutes, 20 if the situation is bad), I lost faith in that it was doing anything and figured I'd finally use hijack this the intended way.

I did delete a few things with Hijackthis and for about 10 minutes the problem was solved only to return after the estimate I gave you fully elapsed.

I almost forgot to add that I ran, almost all of the mentioned scans a duplicate time from a backup hard drive as well.

Here's the logfile, and thanks again in advance for assisting me.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2

Scan saved at 3:29:28 PM, on 8/15/2010

Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe

C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe

C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe

C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe

C:\Program Files\RocketDock\RocketDock.exe

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-Aware.exe

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe

C:\Program Files\Trillian\trillian.exe

O2 - BHO: Browser Defender BHO - {2A0F3D1B-0909-4FF4-B272-609CCE6054E7} - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\PCTBrowserDefender.dll

O3 - Toolbar: PC Tools Browser Guard - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\PCTBrowserDefender.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe

O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe

O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

O23 - Service: PC Tools Startup and Shutdown Monitor service (PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe

O23 - Service: PC Tools Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe

O23 - Service: PC Tools Security Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsSvc.exe

--

End of file - 2961 bytes

Hello BTB! Welcome to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forums!

My name is Borislav and I will be glad to help you solve your problems with malware. Before we begin, please note the following:

• The process of cleaning your system may take some time, so please be patient.
  • Follow my instructions step by step if there is a problem somewhere, stop and tell me.
  • Stay with the thread until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
  • Instructions that I give are for your system only!
  • If you don't know or can't understand something please ask.
  • Do not install or uninstall any software or hardware, while work on.
  • Keep me informed about any changes.

I am almost at my wits end trying to fix this virus. I have already disabled system restore, and ran the following scans, some numerous times, in safe mode, normal mode, and safe mode with networking. AVG (free), AVAST!, AdAware, Spybot, Superspyware, Malwarebytes, Spyware doctor w/ antivirus and Norton Anti Virus. I might have missed a few as well.

They're not helpful in your case.

Additionally I have used CCleaner and Registry Mechanic.

Very, very bad idea! I suggest you to read this article:

http://miekiemoes.blogspot.com/2008/02/reg...weaking_13.html

I was in the process of using Combofix but after numerous hours waiting for it to search for infected files (normally supposed to be 10 minutes, 20 if the situation is bad), I lost faith in that it was doing anything and figured I'd finally use hijack this the intended way.

Again, VERY, VERY bad idea. More information here:

http://kdiamondkenny.blogspot.com/2009/07/combofix.html

Now, follow these instructions and post all logs if you can:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573

I hope I was right in making a new post as the directions told me too.

My original post is here http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=60491

I had some problems with GMER, after a while of the scan running my CPU would reach 100% usage and render my computer useless. I couldn't run the entire scan but I scanned everything but the bulk of my C:/ Sadly, I couldn't let the drive scan finish and hope the log will still be of some use.

Side note about GMER, the program failed the first time I ran it, but after closing my web browser and trying it again I got it to work. You may want to include closing the browser in the instructions for running the GMER scan, though it may have just been coincidence.

Here are the log files. The hijackthis log is in the original post I liked above.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4350

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.5512

8/17/2010 2:47:01 PM

mbam-log-2010-08-17 (14-47-01).txt

Scan type: Quick scan

Objects scanned: 167201

Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 45 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86

Run by Kevin at 14:41:27.15 on Tue 08/17/2010

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3327.2448 [GMT -4:00]

AV: Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {D3C23B96-C9DC-477F-8EF1-69AF17A6EFF6}

AV: avast! Antivirus *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch

svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs

svchost.exe

svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe

C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe

C:\Program Files\RocketDock\RocketDock.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\My Documents\Downloads\New Folder\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore

uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>

mURLSearchHooks: AIM Toolbar Search Class: {03402f96-3dc7-4285-bc50-9e81fefafe43} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll

BHO: PC Tools Browser Guard BHO: {2a0f3d1b-0909-4ff4-b272-609cce6054e7} - c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\PCTBrowserDefender.dll

TB: PC Tools Browser Guard: {472734ea-242a-422b-adf8-83d1e48cc825} - c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\PCTBrowserDefender.dll

TB: AIM Toolbar: {61539ecd-cc67-4437-a03c-9aaccbd14326} - c:\program files\aim toolbar\aimtb.dll

EB: {32683183-48a0-441b-a342-7c2a440a9478} - No File

uRun: [msnmsgr] "c:\program files\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe

mRun: [MSConfig] c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto

mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

Trusted Zone: aol.com\free

DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes - file://c:\windows\java\classes\dajava.cab

DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\java\classes\xmldso.cab

DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab

DPF: {33564D57-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://download.microsoft.com/download/F/6/E/F6E491A6-77E1-4E20-9F5F-94901338C922/wmv9VCM.CAB

DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/polarbear/ultrashim.cab

Notify: LMIinit - LMIinit.dll

SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

SEH: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - No File

Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.spywareinfo.com

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\kevin\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://aim.search.aol.com/search/search?query={searchTerms}&invocationType=tb50-ff-aim-chromesbox-en-us

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google

FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.yahoo.com/

FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://slirsredirect.search.aol.com/slirs_http/sredir?sredir=2706&invocationType=tb50-ff-aim-ab-en-us&query=

FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 4

FF - component: c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{99e00a4c-d35e-11dd-ba95-9b6a56d89593}\components\ooVooCtl.dll

FF - component: c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\components\qscanff.dll

FF - component: c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\fi@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org\platform\winnt_x86-msvc\components\mozvoikko.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\nexonus\ngm\npNxGameUS.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\battlefieldheroespatcher@ea.com\platform\winnt_x86-msvc\plugins\npBFHUpdater.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\kevin\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\moveplayer@movenetworks.com\platform\winnt_x86-msvc\plugins\npmnqmp071303000006.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft\office live\npOLW.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npbittorrent.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnu.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npwachk.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll

FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----

FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, falsec:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbaam7a8h", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.count", 24);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.size", 4096);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pr

ef", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);

c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [2010-7-26 64288]

R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [2010-8-15 217032]

R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [2010-7-26 165456]

R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [2010-7-26 17744]

R2 avast! Antivirus;avast! Antivirus;c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\AvastSvc.exe [2010-7-26 40384]

R2 fssfltr;FssFltr;c:\windows\system32\drivers\fssfltr_tdi.sys [2009-9-16 54752]

R2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\lavasoft\ad-aware\AAWService.exe [2010-7-12 1352832]

R2 LMIRfsDriver;LogMeIn Remote File System Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys [2010-1-9 47640]

R2 PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc;PC Tools Startup and Shutdown Monitor service;c:\program files\common files\pc tools\smonitor\StartManSvc.exe [2010-1-11 632792]

R3 avast! Mail Scanner;avast! Mail Scanner;c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\AvastSvc.exe [2010-7-26 40384]

R3 avast! Web Scanner;avast! Web Scanner;c:\program files\alwil software\avast5\AvastSvc.exe [2010-7-26 40384]

R3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [2010-7-26 38224]

R3 VIAHdAudAddService;VIA High Definition Audio Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys [2009-5-10 238080]

S1 SABKUTIL;SABKUTIL;\??\c:\documents and settings\kevin\desktop\superantispyware\sabkutil.sys --> c:\documents and settings\kevin\desktop\superantispyware\SABKUTIL.sys [?]

S2 Ca533av;Icatch(IV) Video Camera Device;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Ca533av.sys [2009-5-10 515803]

S2 LMIInfo;LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider;\??\c:\program files\logmein\x86\rainfo.sys --> c:\program files\logmein\x86\RaInfo.sys [?]

S3 gtermddo;gtermddo;\??\c:\docume~1\kevin\locals~1\temp\gtermddo.sys --> c:\docume~1\kevin\locals~1\temp\gtermddo.sys [?]

S3 pbfilter;pbfilter;c:\peerblock\pbfilter.sys [2010-7-11 14424]

S3 SCREAMINGBDRIVER;Screaming Bee Audio;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ScreamingBAudio.sys [2009-3-27 23064]

S3 sdAuxService;PC Tools Auxiliary Service;c:\program files\spyware doctor\pctsAuxs.exe [2010-8-15 366840]

S3 sdCoreService;PC Tools Security Service;c:\program files\spyware doctor\pctsSvc.exe [2010-8-15 1142224]

S4 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\spyware doctor\bdt\BDTUpdateService.exe [2010-8-15 112592]

S4 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service;c:\program files\windows live\family safety\fsssvc.exe [2009-8-5 704864]

S4 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-9-12 133104]

S4 LMIRfsClientNP;LMIRfsClientNP; [x]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-08-15 19:28:15 15880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\lsdelete.exe

2010-08-15 14:31:18 0 d-sha-r- C:\cmdcons

2010-08-15 14:27:36 77312 ----a-w- c:\windows\MBR.exe

2010-08-15 14:27:36 256512 ----a-w- c:\windows\PEV.exe

2010-08-15 14:27:36 161792 ----a-w- c:\windows\SWREG.exe

2010-08-15 14:27:35 98816 ----a-w- c:\windows\sed.exe

2010-08-15 14:26:05 0 d-s---w- C:\ComboFix

2010-08-15 05:31:41 767952 ----a-w- c:\windows\BDTSupport.dll

2010-08-15 05:31:40 882 ----a-w- c:\windows\RegSDImport.xml

2010-08-15 05:31:40 879 ----a-w- c:\windows\RegISSImport.xml

2010-08-15 05:31:40 165840 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDRes.dll

2010-08-15 05:31:40 1652688 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDCore.dll

2010-08-15 05:31:40 149456 ----a-w- c:\windows\SGDetectionTool.dll

2010-08-15 05:31:40 131 ----a-w- c:\windows\IDB.zip

2010-08-15 05:31:40 1152444 ----a-w- c:\windows\UDB.zip

2010-08-15 05:30:55 7387 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.cat

2010-08-15 05:30:55 233136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys

2010-08-15 05:30:51 88040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys

2010-08-15 05:30:51 7412 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.cat

2010-08-15 05:30:51 7383 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctcore.cat

2010-08-15 05:30:51 217032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys

2010-08-15 05:30:48 7383 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.cat

2010-08-15 05:30:48 70408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.sys

2010-08-15 05:30:41 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor

2010-08-15 05:30:41 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\kevin\applic~1\PC Tools

2010-08-15 05:30:41 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\PC Tools

2010-08-05 16:17:59 0 d-----w- C:\!KillBox

2010-08-05 16:06:13 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\kevin\applic~1\QuickScan

2010-07-26 15:24:04 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\SUPERAntiSpyware.com

2010-07-26 15:23:11 0 d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware

2010-07-26 06:08:05 64288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys

2010-07-26 05:58:52 0 dc-h--w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\{BD986C1B-72EC-4B82-B47B-6CAC4E6F494E}

2010-07-26 05:58:35 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Lavasoft

2010-07-26 05:48:22 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

2010-07-26 05:48:21 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys

2010-07-26 05:48:21 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

2010-07-26 05:27:56 38848 ----a-w- c:\windows\avastSS.scr

2010-07-23 06:58:08 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Alwil Software

2010-07-23 06:00:02 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro

2010-07-23 03:29:13 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Winamp Detect

2010-07-22 21:28:41 95024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SBREDrv.sys

2010-07-22 20:56:35 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2010-07-22 20:56:35 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2010-07-20 11:07:55 150 ----a-w- C:\zrpt.xml

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-07-09 19:04:40 41872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xfcodec.dll

2010-07-07 01:03:15 107888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\CmdLineExt.dll

2010-06-12 04:14:33 1189285496 ----a-w- C:\DFOSetup21.exe

2010-06-01 17:37:48 221568 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe

2010-05-30 16:14:34 40 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\kevin\language.dat

2008-03-09 12:25:10 236 ----a-w- c:\program files\common files\dx.reg

============= FINISH: 14:42:38.07 ===============

Thanks again!

Ark.zip

Attach.zip

Step 1

Please, uninstall the following applications:

1. Adobe Acrobat 5.0
  2. Adobe Reader 9.1

You can read, how to do this here:

Step 2

Going over your logs I noticed that you have BitTorrent installed.

• Avoid gaming sites, pirated software, cracking tools, keygens, and peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing programs.
  • They are a security risk which can make your computer susceptible to a smorgasbord of malware infections, remote attacks, exposure of personal information, and identity theft. Many malicious worms and Trojans spread across P2P file sharing networks, gaming and underground sites.
  • Users visiting such pages may see innocuous-looking banner ads containing code which can trigger pop-up ads and malicious Flash ads that install viruses, Trojans and spyware. Ads are a target for hackers because they offer a stealthy way to distribute malware to a wide range of Internet users.
  • The best way to reduce the risk of infection is to avoid these types of web sites and not use any P2P applications.

It is pretty much certain that if you continue to use P2P programs, you will get infected again.

I would recommend that you uninstall BitTorrent, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.

If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.

Step 3

**Note: If you need more detailed information, please visit the web page of ComboFix in BleepingComputer. **

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms diminish. Lack of symptoms does not always mean the job is complete.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by me or another helper.

Please download ComboFix from

Here or Here to your Desktop.

**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved and renamed following this process directly to your desktop**

1. If you are using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:
    • Open Tools -> Options -> Main tab
    • Set to Always ask me where to Save the files.

[*]During the download, rename Combofix to Combo-Fix as follows:

CF_download_FF.gif

CF_download_rename.gif

[*]It is important you rename Combofix during the download, but not after.

[*]Please do not rename Combofix to other names, but only to the one indicated.

[*]Close any open browsers.

[*]Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

-----------------------------------------------------------

• Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause unpredictable results.
  • Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.

• Close any open browsers.
  • WARNING: Combofix will disconnect your machine from the Internet as soon as it starts
  • Please do not attempt to re-connect your machine back to the Internet until Combofix has completely finished.
  • If there is no internet connection after running Combofix, then restart your computer to restore back your connection.

[*]Double click on combo-Fix.exe & follow the prompts.

[*]When finished, it will produce a report for you.

[*]Please post the C:\Combo-Fix.txt for further review.

**Note: Do not mouseclick combo-fix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**

It detected a rootkit and it had to restart. Here's the log.

I didn't check to see if the problem was resolved, but when I was on root to the site I did get a pop up tab for a meet single males site.

ComboFix 10-08-18.04 - Kevin 08/19/2010 18:52:51.1.3 - x86

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3327.2985 [GMT -4:00]

Running from: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Desktop\Combo-Fix.exe

AV: Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {D3C23B96-C9DC-477F-8EF1-69AF17A6EFF6}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\Install.exe

c:\program files\WinPCap

c:\program files\WinPCap\Uninstall.exe

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_NPF

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-07-19 to 2010-08-19 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-08-15 19:28 . 2010-07-12 08:55 15880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\lsdelete.exe

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2010-01-22 13:55 767952 ----a-w- c:\windows\BDTSupport.dll

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2010-01-22 13:56 149456 ----a-w- c:\windows\SGDetectionTool.dll

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2010-01-22 13:56 165840 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDRes.dll

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2010-01-22 13:56 1652688 ----a-w- c:\windows\PCTBDCore.dll

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2009-10-28 05:36 1152444 ----a-w- c:\windows\UDB.zip

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2008-11-26 16:08 131 ----a-w- c:\windows\IDB.zip

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2010-02-05 13:17 233136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2010-03-10 15:36 217032 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2009-11-23 17:54 88040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2010-02-05 13:25 70408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pctplsg.sys

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2010-08-15 14:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2010-08-15 05:30 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\PC Tools

2010-08-15 05:30 . 2010-08-15 05:30 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\PC Tools

2010-08-15 05:27 . 2010-08-15 05:27 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe

2010-08-15 05:11 . 2010-08-15 05:12 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Temp

2010-08-05 16:17 . 2010-08-05 16:17 -------- d-----w- C:\!KillBox

2010-08-05 16:06 . 2010-08-05 16:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\QuickScan

2010-08-05 16:04 . 2010-05-31 20:34 702120 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\components\qscanff.dll

2010-08-05 16:04 . 2010-05-31 20:34 868456 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll

2010-07-26 15:24 . 2010-07-26 15:24 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com

2010-07-26 15:23 . 2010-08-05 17:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware

2010-07-26 06:08 . 2010-07-12 08:55 64288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys

2010-07-26 05:58 . 2010-07-26 05:58 -------- dc-h--w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{BD986C1B-72EC-4B82-B47B-6CAC4E6F494E}

2010-07-26 05:58 . 2010-07-12 08:56 2979280 -c--a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\{BD986C1B-72EC-4B82-B47B-6CAC4E6F494E}\Ad-AwareInstall.exe

2010-07-26 05:58 . 2010-07-26 05:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Lavasoft

2010-07-26 05:48 . 2010-04-29 19:39 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

2010-07-26 05:48 . 2010-07-26 05:48 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

2010-07-26 05:48 . 2010-04-29 19:39 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys

2010-07-23 06:58 . 2010-07-26 05:27 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software

2010-07-23 06:58 . 2010-07-23 06:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Alwil Software

2010-07-23 06:00 . 2010-07-23 06:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro

2010-07-23 03:29 . 2010-07-23 03:29 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Winamp Detect

2010-07-22 21:28 . 2010-07-22 21:28 95024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SBREDrv.sys

2010-07-22 21:15 . 2010-07-22 21:15 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Local Settings\Application Data\Sunbelt Software

2010-07-22 20:56 . 2010-07-22 23:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2010-07-22 20:56 . 2010-07-22 21:04 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2010-07-22 14:05 . 2010-07-22 14:05 -------- d-s---w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\UserData

2010-07-22 04:38 . 2010-07-22 04:38 -------- d-s---w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\UserData

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-08-19 22:36 . 2009-05-10 11:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe

2010-08-15 19:23 . 2009-10-19 17:35 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\MSN6

2010-08-15 14:29 . 2009-06-07 14:06 4980736 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\GUEST\\NTUSER.DAT

2010-08-15 14:25 . 2009-06-27 02:49 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP

2010-08-15 08:38 . 2009-05-12 01:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Warcraft III

2010-08-15 05:51 . 2009-06-30 05:28 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\BitTorrent

2010-08-15 05:31 . 2010-01-11 06:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools

2010-08-05 17:37 . 2009-12-26 18:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Acronis

2010-08-05 17:19 . 2009-09-18 21:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\oovootb

2010-08-05 17:05 . 2009-05-11 06:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trillian

2010-08-05 17:01 . 2010-03-07 11:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AIM Toolbar

2010-08-05 16:40 . 2009-05-14 04:04 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Java

2010-08-05 16:39 . 2010-03-07 11:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AIM Search

2010-07-26 06:59 . 2009-05-10 12:30 1324 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3d9caps.dat

2010-07-26 06:08 . 2010-01-04 20:56 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\PeerGuardian2

2010-07-26 05:58 . 2009-07-16 16:30 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft

2010-07-26 05:02 . 2009-05-11 02:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared

2010-07-26 02:02 . 2009-05-11 02:34 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec

2010-07-25 20:55 . 2009-12-23 20:00 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Xfire

2010-07-24 06:10 . 2009-12-26 17:31 1100 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3d8caps.dat

2010-07-23 07:05 . 2009-09-18 05:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SpywareBlaster

2010-07-23 04:21 . 2010-07-23 03:28 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Winamp

2010-07-23 03:31 . 2010-06-28 04:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\StarCraft

2010-07-23 03:29 . 2010-07-23 03:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Winamp

2010-07-22 21:00 . 2010-03-07 14:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Perfect Uninstaller

2010-07-19 03:46 . 2010-06-12 05:45 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\NeopleLauncherDFO

2010-07-16 20:53 . 2009-12-23 20:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Xfire

2010-07-11 04:37 . 2009-05-29 06:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Any Video Converter

2010-07-09 19:04 . 2010-07-09 19:04 41872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xfcodec.dll

2010-07-07 01:03 . 2009-11-06 07:46 107888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\CmdLineExt.dll

2010-06-29 19:28 . 2010-06-29 19:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ConvertHelper

2010-06-28 04:47 . 2009-07-10 14:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment

2010-06-28 04:41 . 2010-06-28 04:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\StarCraft 1.15.2 enUS Installer

2010-06-28 04:05 . 2009-05-10 10:11 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information

2010-06-23 07:22 . 2010-06-09 03:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Runes of Magic

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 04:14 98304 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\npNxGameUS.dll

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 04:14 765952 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\NGMDll.dll

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 04:14 401408 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\NGMResource.dll

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 04:14 258352 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\unicows.dll

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 04:14 126976 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\nxgameus.dll

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 04:14 172032 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\NGM.exe

2010-06-12 04:14 . 2010-06-12 03:45 1189285496 ----a-w- C:\DFOSetup21.exe

2010-06-10 09:10 . 2010-06-10 09:10 77312 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\SystemRequirementsLab\srlproxy_cyri_4.1.72.0A.dll

2010-06-01 17:37 . 2009-09-28 02:54 221568 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe

2010-05-30 19:47 . 2010-05-30 19:47 61440 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\50\5535ab32-1be43b90-n\decora-sse.dll

2010-05-30 19:47 . 2010-05-30 19:47 503808 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\46\f84c6ae-711bf037-n\msvcp71.dll

2010-05-30 19:47 . 2010-05-30 19:47 499712 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\46\f84c6ae-711bf037-n\jmc.dll

2010-05-30 19:47 . 2010-05-30 19:47 348160 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\46\f84c6ae-711bf037-n\msvcr71.dll

2010-05-30 19:47 . 2010-05-30 19:47 12800 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\50\5535ab32-1be43b90-n\decora-d3d.dll

2010-05-30 16:14 . 2010-05-30 16:14 40 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Kevin\language.dat

2008-03-09 12:25 . 2010-03-05 17:43 236 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\dx.reg

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2009-07-26 3883856]

"ctfmon.exe"="c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2008-04-14 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2010-01-12 13666408]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\LMIinit]

2009-09-29 00:34 87352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\LMIinit.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]

@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^hp psc 1000 series.lnk]

backup=c:\windows\pss\hp psc 1000 series.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^hpoddt01.exe.lnk]

backup=c:\windows\pss\hpoddt01.exe.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Photags AutoDetect.lnk]

backup=c:\windows\pss\Photags AutoDetect.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Kevin^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^MagicDisc.lnk]

backup=c:\windows\pss\MagicDisc.lnkStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Kevin^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Xfire.lnk]

backup=c:\windows\pss\Xfire.lnkStartup

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AuditMode

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\AVG8_TRAY

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\avgnt

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DAEMON Tools Pro Agent

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\osCheck

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Aim]

2010-03-08 21:04 3972440 ----a-w- c:\program files\AIM\aim.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\amd_dc_opt]

2008-07-22 17:53 77824 ----a-w- c:\program files\AMD\Dual-Core Optimizer\amd_dc_opt.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BitTorrent DNA]

2009-06-30 05:28 321344 ----a-w- c:\program files\DNA\btdna.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Creative WebCam Tray]

2003-06-26 07:02 184320 ----a-w- c:\program files\Creative\Shared Files\CamTray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]

2008-04-14 00:12 15360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\CTRegRun]

1999-10-11 01:00 41984 ------w- c:\windows\Ctregrun.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DAEMON Tools Lite]

2009-10-30 11:57 369200 ----a-w- c:\program files\DAEMON Tools Lite\DTLite.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HDAudDeck]

2008-05-14 03:16 29831168 ----a-r- c:\program files\VIA\VIAudioi\HDADeck\HDeck.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ISTray]

2010-03-09 13:40 1286608 ----a-w- c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MsnMsgr]

2009-07-26 20:44 3883856 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvCplDaemon]

2010-01-12 03:17 13666408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvcpl.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\NvMediaCenter]

2010-01-12 03:17 110696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\nvmctray.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\oovoo.exe]

2009-09-02 23:00 17385144 ----a-w- c:\program files\ooVoo\ooVoo.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\PeerGuardian]

2005-09-18 23:40 1421824 ----a-w- c:\program files\PeerGuardian2\pg2.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Skype]

2009-06-02 15:56 24264488 ----a-r- c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpybotSD TeaTimer]

2009-03-05 20:07 2260480 --sha-r- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\STYLEXP]

2006-05-24 18:31 1372160 ----a-w- c:\program files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXP.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\swg]

2009-09-12 04:53 39408 ----a-w- c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\WinampAgent]

2010-07-12 16:32 74752 ----a-w- c:\program files\Winamp\winampa.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\services]

"gupdate"=2 (0x2)

"AcrSch2Svc"=2 (0x2)

"idsvc"=3 (0x3)

"gusvc"=3 (0x3)

"fsssvc"=3 (0x3)

"Browser Defender Update Service"=2 (0x2)

"Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service"=2 (0x2)

"avast! Antivirus"=2 (0x2)

"avast! Mail Scanner"=3 (0x3)

"avast! Web Scanner"=3 (0x3)

"sdAuxService"=3 (0x3)

"sdCoreService"=3 (0x3)

"PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc"=2 (0x2)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]

"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\PnkBstrA.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\PnkBstrB.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\DNA\\btdna.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\BitTorrent\\bittorrent.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\TeamViewer\\Version4\\TeamViewer.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\VIA\\VIAudioi\\HDADeck\\HDeck.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Trillian\\trillian.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\dplaysvr.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Xfire\\Xfire.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Activision Value\\THPS2\\THawk2.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Valve\\HLServer\\left4dead2\\srcds.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\PFPortChecker\\PFPortChecker.exe"=

"c:\\Resident Evil 5\\RESIDENT EVIL 5\\RE5DX9.EXE"=

"c:\\Dead Space\\Dead Space\\Dead Space.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\2K Games\\Gearbox Software\\Borderlands\\Binaries\\Borderlands.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Eidos\\Batman Arkham Asylum\\Binaries\\ShippingPC-BmGame.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\StarCraft II Beta\\StarCraft II.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Registry Mechanic\\RegMech.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Ventrilo\\Ventrilo.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Runes of Magic\\Client.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Pando Networks\\Media Booster\\PMB.exe"=

"c:\\Documents and Settings\\All Users\\Application Data\\NexonUS\\NGM\\NGM.exe"=

"c:\\Nexon\\DFO\\DFO.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Warcraft III\\Frozen Throne.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

"4000:TCP"= 4000:TCP:bnet

"4000:UDP"= 4000:UDP:bnet

"6113:TCP"= 6113:TCP:LC

"6113:UDP"= 6113:UDP:LC

"8395:TCP"= 8395:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8395:UDP"= 8395:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8396:TCP"= 8396:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8396:UDP"= 8396:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8397:TCP"= 8397:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8397:UDP"= 8397:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8398:TCP"= 8398:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8398:UDP"= 8398:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8399:TCP"= 8399:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8399:UDP"= 8399:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"55570:TCP"= 55570:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"55570:UDP"= 55570:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8380:TCP"= 8380:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8380:UDP"= 8380:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8381:TCP"= 8381:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8381:UDP"= 8381:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8382:TCP"= 8382:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8382:UDP"= 8382:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8370:TCP"= 8370:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8370:UDP"= 8370:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"443:UDP"= 443:UDP:ooVoo UDP port 443

"37674:TCP"= 37674:TCP:ooVoo TCP port 37674

"37674:UDP"= 37674:UDP:ooVoo UDP port 37674

"37675:UDP"= 37675:UDP:ooVoo UDP port 37675

"6896:TCP"= 6896:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6896:UDP"= 6896:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8371:TCP"= 8371:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8371:UDP"= 8371:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8372:TCP"= 8372:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8372:UDP"= 8372:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6978:TCP"= 6978:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6978:UDP"= 6978:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6995:TCP"= 6995:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6995:UDP"= 6995:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6992:TCP"= 6992:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6992:UDP"= 6992:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6886:TCP"= 6886:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6886:UDP"= 6886:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6918:TCP"= 6918:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6918:UDP"= 6918:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6923:TCP"= 6923:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6923:UDP"= 6923:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6976:TCP"= 6976:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6976:UDP"= 6976:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6903:TCP"= 6903:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6903:UDP"= 6903:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6955:TCP"= 6955:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6955:UDP"= 6955:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6911:TCP"= 6911:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6911:UDP"= 6911:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6888:TCP"= 6888:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6888:UDP"= 6888:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"6962:TCP"= 6962:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"6962:UDP"= 6962:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"4380:UDP"= 4380:UDP:l4d2

"8373:TCP"= 8373:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8373:UDP"= 8373:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8374:TCP"= 8374:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8374:UDP"= 8374:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8375:TCP"= 8375:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8375:UDP"= 8375:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8376:TCP"= 8376:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8376:UDP"= 8376:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8377:TCP"= 8377:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8377:UDP"= 8377:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"8378:TCP"= 8378:TCP:League of Legends Launcher

"8378:UDP"= 8378:UDP:League of Legends Launcher

"58855:TCP"= 58855:TCP:Pando Media Booster

"58855:UDP"= 58855:UDP:Pando Media Booster

"6114:TCP"= 6114:TCP:bnet

"6114:UDP"= 6114:UDP:bnet

"6112:TCP"= 6112:TCP:bnet

"6112:UDP"= 6112:UDP:bnet

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [7/26/2010 2:08 AM 64288]

R0 PCTCore;PCTools KDS;c:\windows\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys [8/15/2010 1:30 AM 217032]

R3 VIAHdAudAddService;VIA High Definition Audio Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys [5/10/2009 6:03 AM 238080]

S1 SABKUTIL;SABKUTIL;\??\c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware\SABKUTIL.sys --> c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware\SABKUTIL.sys [?]

S2 Ca533av;Icatch(IV) Video Camera Device;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Ca533av.sys [5/10/2009 7:14 AM 515803]

S2 LMIInfo;LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider;\??\c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\RaInfo.sys --> c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\RaInfo.sys [?]

S3 gtermddo;gtermddo;\??\c:\docume~1\Kevin\LOCALS~1\Temp\gtermddo.sys --> c:\docume~1\Kevin\LOCALS~1\Temp\gtermddo.sys [?]

S3 pbfilter;pbfilter;c:\peerblock\pbfilter.sys [7/11/2010 6:43 PM 14424]

S3 SCREAMINGBDRIVER;Screaming Bee Audio;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ScreamingBAudio.sys [3/27/2009 2:23 PM 23064]

S4 Browser Defender Update Service;Browser Defender Update Service;c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe [8/15/2010 1:31 AM 112592]

S4 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [9/12/2009 12:56 AM 133104]

S4 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [7/12/2010 4:55 AM 1352832]

S4 PCToolsSSDMonitorSvc;PC Tools Startup and Shutdown Monitor service;c:\program files\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\StartManSvc.exe [1/11/2010 2:28 AM 632792]

S4 sdAuxService;PC Tools Auxiliary Service;c:\program files\Spyware Doctor\pctsAuxs.exe [8/15/2010 1:30 AM 366840]

S4 sptd;sptd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\sptd.sys [7/12/2009 3:04 PM 691696]

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-08-19 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job

- c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe [2010-07-12 08:55]

2010-08-19 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-09-12 04:56]

2010-08-18 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-09-12 04:56]

------- Supplementary Scan -------

uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore

uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>

Trusted Zone: aol.com\free

DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\dajava.cab

DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\xmldso.cab

FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.defaulturl - hxxp://aim.search.aol.com/search/search?query={searchTerms}&invocationType=tb50-ff-aim-chromesbox-en-us

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google

FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.yahoo.com/

FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://slirsredirect.search.aol.com/slirs_http/sredir?sredir=2706&invocationType=tb50-ff-aim-ab-en-us&query=

FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 4

FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{99E00A4C-D35E-11DD-BA95-9B6A56D89593}\components\ooVooCtl.dll

FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\components\qscanff.dll

FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\fi@dictionaries.addons.mozilla.org\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\components\mozvoikko.dll

FF - component: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}\components\NPComponent.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NexonUS\NGM\npNxGameUS.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\{e001c731-5e37-4538-a5cb-8168736a2360}\plugins\npqscan.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\battlefieldheroespatcher@ea.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\plugins\npBFHUpdater.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Kevin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\r4t6uoue.default\extensions\moveplayer@movenetworks.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\plugins\npmnqmp071303000006.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npbittorrent.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npwachk.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll

FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----

FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, false);user_pref(network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate, falsec:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbaam7a8h", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.count", 24);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.size", 4096);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pr

ef", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);

c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);

- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

URLSearchHooks-HookURL - (no file)

URLSearchHooks-Rank - (no file)

ShellExecuteHooks-{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - (no file)

MSConfigStartUp-Acronis Scheduler2 Service - c:\program files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe

MSConfigStartUp-Adobe Reader Speed Launcher - c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe

MSConfigStartUp-avast5 - c:\progra~1\ALWILS~1\Avast5\avastUI.exe

MSConfigStartUp-ccApp - c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

MSConfigStartUp-LogMeIn Hamachi Ui - c:\program files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2-ui.exe

MSConfigStartUp-nwiz - nwiz.exe

MSConfigStartUp-SunJavaUpdateSched - c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe

MSConfigStartUp-TrueImageMonitor - c:\program files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe

AddRemove-Fraps - d:\program files\Fraps\uninstall.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 26810 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 33310 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 34200 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 400 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 41510 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 500 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 550 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 560 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 563 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 564 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 630 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Steam App 7110 - d:\program files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe

AddRemove-Diablo - c:\windows\DiabUnin.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

Rootkit scan 2010-08-19 19:57

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully

hidden files: 0

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

device: opened successfully

user: MBR read successfully

called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys PCTCore.sys ACPI.sys hal.dll >>UNKNOWN [0x8AE27B4C]<<

kernel: MBR read successfully

detected MBR rootkit hooks:

\Driver\Disk -> CLASSPNP.SYS @ 0xb80ecf28

\Driver\ACPI -> ACPI.sys @ 0xb7f5fcb8

\Driver\atapi -> atapi.sys @ 0xb7ef1852

IoDeviceObjectType -> DeleteProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x805836a8

ParseProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x805827e8

\Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> DeleteProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x805836a8

ParseProcedure -> ntkrnlpa.exe @ 0x805827e8

NDIS: Realtek RTL8168C(P)/8111C(P) PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC -> SendCompleteHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xb7de5bb0

PacketIndicateHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xb7df2a21

SendHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xb7dd087b

user & kernel MBR OK

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Reinstall\:

• Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • Extract its contents to your desktop.
  • Once extracted, open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • Click the Report button and copy/paste the contents of it into your next reply

Note:It will also create a log in the C:\ directory.

I again got a pop up tab after clicking the link to enter the forums, I have removed all of my security for the time being so that might be the problem as well.

I haven't tried to browse a search engine yet and don't if the problem is resolved. I have just been doing what you've instructed me to do and then turning off the computer.

Here's the log, said it was clean.

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.1.2 Aug 16 2010 09:46:23

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 SystemInfo:

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 Product type: Workstation

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 ComputerName: YOUR-AFI749V93D

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 UserName: Kevin

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 Processor architecture: Intel x86

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 Number of processors: 3

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 Page size: 0x1000

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 Boot type: Normal boot

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0140 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:26:26.0375 Initialize success

2010/08/20 12:26:33.0921 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:26:33.0921 Scan started

2010/08/20 12:26:33.0921 Mode: Manual;

2010/08/20 12:26:33.0921 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0203 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0234 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0296 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0312 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0359 AFS2K (0ebb674888cbdefd5773341c16dd6a07) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0421 AmdLLD (ad8fa28d8ed0d0a689a0559085ce0f18) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdLLD.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0515 Aspi32 (54ab078660e536da72b21a27f56b035b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aspi32.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0531 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0546 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0578 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0609 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0640 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0687 Ca533av (a8eae8e358de3a21e6eb54f4fc7f65ec) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Ca533av.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0734 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0750 CCDECODE (0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0781 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0781 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0796 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0875 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0906 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0937 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0937 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0953 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:34.0984 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0093 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0109 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0140 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0140 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0156 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0187 fssfltr (c6ee3a87fe609d3e1db9dbd072a248de) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr_tdi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0203 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0218 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0218 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0281 hamachi (833051c6c6c42117191935f734cfbd97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0296 HDAudBus (3fcc124b6e08ee0e9351f717dd136939) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0328 hidusb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0390 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0453 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0468 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0515 ip6fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0546 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0578 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0609 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0609 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0625 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0671 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0718 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0718 kbdhid (9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0750 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0750 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0765 Lbd (b7c19ec8b0dd7efa58ad41ffeb8b8cda) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0875 lmimirr (4477689e2d8ae6b78ba34c9af4cc1ed1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0890 LMIRfsDriver (3faa563ddf853320f90259d455a01d79) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0921 mcdbus (8fd868e32459ece2a1bb0169f513d31e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mcdbus.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0921 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:35.0953 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0000 monfilt (9fa7207d1b1adead88ae8eed9cdbbaa5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\monfilt.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0031 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0078 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0093 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0125 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0156 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0187 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0218 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0234 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0250 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0265 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0281 MSTEE (e53736a9e30c45fa9e7b5eac55056d1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0296 MTsensor (d48659bb24c48345d926ecb45c1ebdf5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0312 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0312 NABTSFEC (5b50f1b2a2ed47d560577b221da734db) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0343 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0359 NdisIP (7ff1f1fd8609c149aa432f95a8163d97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0375 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0390 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0390 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0406 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0421 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0437 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0468 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0500 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0515 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0703 nv (cb0ce8de9f66a297cd86eb98921b8e58) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0843 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0859 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0890 P1110VID (f1fda9093a04d77063ae84fe3f9a30a0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\P1110VID.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0921 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0937 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:36.0968 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0000 pbfilter (65fb0c4aa30d84849e0e4c97cb5501ce) C:\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0015 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0031 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0062 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0093 PCTCore (d9f8e37834eff27442e384d495ee5232) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0187 pgfilter (79bad6756154335d5304f0fe39961f5b) C:\Program Files\PeerGuardian2\pgfilter.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0218 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0265 Processor (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0281 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0281 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0296 PxHelp20 (153d02480a0a2f45785522e814c634b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0375 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0406 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0421 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0437 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0453 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0484 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0500 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0531 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0562 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0609 RTLE8023xp (89619ef503f949fae09252a8b883ee11) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenicxp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0734 SCREAMINGBDRIVER (d3fa9fb502ad62001101f495bbbac42e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ScreamingBAudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0765 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0781 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0828 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0859 sermouse (1f16931c722c69e4a7866244796c66a0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0890 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0921 SLIP (866d538ebe33709a5c9f5c62b73b7d14) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:37.0953 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0000 sptd (cdddec541bc3c96f91ecb48759673505) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0015 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0062 Srv (89220b427890aa1dffd1a02648ae51c3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0093 streamip (77813007ba6265c4b6098187e6ed79d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0125 StyleXPHelper (7e40b43922b2896f40a5930af7489c60) C:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPHelper.exe

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0156 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0156 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0234 SYMIDSCO (1902efb9e0901a62a31458ad90d3fed3) C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SymcData\ipsdefs\20090730.002\SymIDSCo.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0296 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0328 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0359 Tcpip6 (4e53bbcc4be37d7a4bd6ef1098c89ff7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0375 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0390 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0406 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0453 tunmp (8f861eda21c05857eb8197300a92501c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0468 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0515 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0546 usbaudio (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0578 USBCamera (0c28dd9ec68ccb6e95d49bfd24fd2c11) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Bulk533.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0609 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0625 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0640 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0671 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0703 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0734 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0750 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0765 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0812 VIAHdAudAddService (80ed26c12af05779a3f897b9badf6f28) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0828 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0843 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0890 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0921 WmiAcpi (c42584fd66ce9e17403aebca199f7bdb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0968 WSTCODEC (c98b39829c2bbd34e454150633c62c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS

2010/08/20 12:26:38.0984 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:39.0000 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys

2010/08/20 12:26:39.0031 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:26:39.0031 Scan finished

2010/08/20 12:26:39.0031 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0640 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0640 Scan started

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0640 Mode: Manual;

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0640 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0859 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0890 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0937 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0937 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:03.0953 AFS2K (0ebb674888cbdefd5773341c16dd6a07) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0015 AmdLLD (ad8fa28d8ed0d0a689a0559085ce0f18) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdLLD.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0109 Aspi32 (54ab078660e536da72b21a27f56b035b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aspi32.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0125 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0140 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0171 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0203 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0234 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0281 Ca533av (a8eae8e358de3a21e6eb54f4fc7f65ec) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Ca533av.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0328 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0343 CCDECODE (0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0375 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0390 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0406 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0484 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0515 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0531 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0546 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0578 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0593 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0750 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0750 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0796 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0812 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0828 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0859 fssfltr (c6ee3a87fe609d3e1db9dbd072a248de) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr_tdi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0890 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0890 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0906 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0953 hamachi (833051c6c6c42117191935f734cfbd97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:04.0968 HDAudBus (3fcc124b6e08ee0e9351f717dd136939) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0000 hidusb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0046 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0109 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0125 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0187 ip6fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0218 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0250 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0281 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0296 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0296 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0328 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0359 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0359 kbdhid (9ef487a186dea361aa06913a75b3fa99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0375 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0406 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0421 Lbd (b7c19ec8b0dd7efa58ad41ffeb8b8cda) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0515 lmimirr (4477689e2d8ae6b78ba34c9af4cc1ed1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0546 LMIRfsDriver (3faa563ddf853320f90259d455a01d79) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0562 mcdbus (8fd868e32459ece2a1bb0169f513d31e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mcdbus.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0593 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0625 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0656 monfilt (9fa7207d1b1adead88ae8eed9cdbbaa5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\monfilt.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0671 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0718 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0734 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0781 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0796 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0812 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0843 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0859 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0875 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0890 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0906 MSTEE (e53736a9e30c45fa9e7b5eac55056d1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0921 MTsensor (d48659bb24c48345d926ecb45c1ebdf5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0937 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0937 NABTSFEC (5b50f1b2a2ed47d560577b221da734db) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0953 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0968 NdisIP (7ff1f1fd8609c149aa432f95a8163d97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0984 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:05.0984 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0000 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0015 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0031 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0046 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0062 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0093 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0109 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0281 nv (cb0ce8de9f66a297cd86eb98921b8e58) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0375 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0375 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0421 P1110VID (f1fda9093a04d77063ae84fe3f9a30a0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\P1110VID.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0468 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0484 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0515 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0546 pbfilter (65fb0c4aa30d84849e0e4c97cb5501ce) C:\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0562 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0578 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0609 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0625 PCTCore (d9f8e37834eff27442e384d495ee5232) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCTCore.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0718 pgfilter (79bad6756154335d5304f0fe39961f5b) C:\Program Files\PeerGuardian2\pgfilter.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0750 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0796 Processor (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0812 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0828 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0843 PxHelp20 (153d02480a0a2f45785522e814c634b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0921 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0937 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0953 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0968 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:06.0984 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0015 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0031 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0046 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0078 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0125 RTLE8023xp (89619ef503f949fae09252a8b883ee11) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenicxp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0250 SCREAMINGBDRIVER (d3fa9fb502ad62001101f495bbbac42e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ScreamingBAudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0281 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0312 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0328 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0359 sermouse (1f16931c722c69e4a7866244796c66a0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sermouse.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0390 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0421 SLIP (866d538ebe33709a5c9f5c62b73b7d14) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0453 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0500 sptd (cdddec541bc3c96f91ecb48759673505) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0515 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0562 Srv (89220b427890aa1dffd1a02648ae51c3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0578 streamip (77813007ba6265c4b6098187e6ed79d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0625 StyleXPHelper (7e40b43922b2896f40a5930af7489c60) C:\Program Files\TGTSoft\StyleXP\StyleXPHelper.exe

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0640 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0656 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0734 SYMIDSCO (1902efb9e0901a62a31458ad90d3fed3) C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SymcData\ipsdefs\20090730.002\SymIDSCo.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0796 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0812 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0828 Tcpip6 (4e53bbcc4be37d7a4bd6ef1098c89ff7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip6.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0859 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0875 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0875 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0921 tunmp (8f861eda21c05857eb8197300a92501c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tunmp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0953 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:07.0968 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0000 usbaudio (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0046 USBCamera (0c28dd9ec68ccb6e95d49bfd24fd2c11) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Bulk533.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0078 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0093 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0109 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0125 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0140 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0171 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0203 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0203 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0234 VIAHdAudAddService (80ed26c12af05779a3f897b9badf6f28) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0250 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0265 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0312 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0343 WmiAcpi (c42584fd66ce9e17403aebca199f7bdb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0375 WSTCODEC (c98b39829c2bbd34e454150633c62c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0406 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0421 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0437 ================================================================================

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0437 Scan finished

2010/08/20 12:27:08.0437 ================================================================================

This is our last task.

Step 1

* Go to start > run and copy and paste next command in the field:

ComboFix /uninstall

Make sure there's a space between Combofix and /

Then hit enter.

This will uninstall Combofix, delete its related folders and files, reset your clock settings, hide file extensions, hide the system/hidden files and resets System Restore again.

Step 2

To enable CD Emulation programs using DeFogger please perform these steps:

1. Please download DeFogger to your desktop.
  2. Once downloaded, double-click on the DeFogger icon to start the tool.
  3. The application window will now appear. You should now click on the Enable button to enable your CD Emulation drivers
  4. When it prompts you whether or not you want to continue, please click on the Yes button to continue
  5. When the program has completed you will see a Finished! message. Click on the OK button to exit the program.
  6. If CD Emulation programs are present and have been enabled, DeFogger will now ask you to reboot the machine. Please allow it to do so by clicking on the OK button.

Step 3

Please manually delete Defogger, TDSSKiller, GMER and DDS.

Step 4

Please download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat from:

www.adobe.com

Step 5

Some malware preventions:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9365

Safe surfing! B)