2 pcs networked: two licences or one?

Having been impressed by the freeware version I am about to buy a full licence, but have a cupla questions.

Do I need to buy one licence for each of my 2 networked machines or is it posssible (I am not very savvy with the deeper workings of computers) to scan a Client pc from the program installed on the Server?

If I do not manually start the program, is it doing anyting in the background that might use resources?

I use Eset SS4 (I liked its small footprint in the previous version but this one seems to guzzle a bit more gas): any comments about interference/integration with Malwarebytes?

What is the correct abreviation for Malwarebytes to use here ? :D

Thanks.

Greetings and welcome nicholasbr :D

To scan another computer you would indeed require a second license, otherwise you can install the free version on the client and scan and update manually as long as it's a home PC and is not used for any sort of business purposes.

ESET Smart Security should work fine alongside Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, and the abbreviation most commonly used for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is MBAM :).