Malwarebytes stuck on pndx5016.dll, logs included

Note: I originally posted this PC help section, and was redirected here with instructions to attach diagnostic logs with this post. Here is the original post detailing the problem.

"Hi, I been trying to run a quick scan with malwarebytes, however no matter what I do it becomes stuck on "C:\Windows\system32\pndx5016.dll" This started to happen only recently. A week ago I was able to run the quick scan and complete it. So I am not sure whats going on. I am running Windows 7 64 bit, and the only other anti malware program I use that is running in realtime is Avira, which i turned off to troubleshoot, but it does not make a difference.

Note: I also according to instructions I can't seem to find "pndx5016.dll" via windows explorer. Maybe that's why it stuck b/c it not there? "

So the main problem is Malwarebyte inablity to finish its scan being stuck at "C:\Windows\system32\pndx5016.dll" . The computer itself does not show any sign of any infection. In the attachment are several diagnostic logs that I was instructed to attach to this post. Thanks for volunteering your time and ope to hear from you soon :D

ark.txt

Attach.txt

DDS.txt

hijackthis.txt