FACEBOOK: The movie..

ShyWriter

nzd5Q.jpg

The Social Network (2010)

You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies..

On a fall night in 2003, Harvard undergrad and computer programming genius Mark Zuckerberg sits down at his computer and heatedly begins working on a new idea. In a fury of blogging and programming, what begins in his dorm room soon becomes a global social network and a revolution in communication. A mere six years and 500 million friends later, Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in history... but for this entrepreneur, success leads to both personal and legal complications. Written by Columbia Pictures

Movie goes to theaters soon even tho' it has a 10/01/2010 release date.

Info at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1285016/ - GSnej.jpg

Enjoy,

Popcorn's on me..

~Shy

Thanks, I think I'll sit this one out.

Laughter... you crack me up Ron. :lol: I saw the trailer for it on TV tonight and while FACEBOOK sucks (it's not libel/slander if that is my humble "opinion" :lol:) the movie looked quite interesting - it's from the start to now in the business sense and all the lawsuits along the way acted in a 1st person manner. :lol:

~Shy

PS: How about my cool spidey sense on Jewelry08 ?? As old as I am, I'll take them tingles any way I can get them. :rolleyes:

BTW: For those of you that just can't get enough of FACEBOOK, The Social Network will also be available on DVD/BluRay according to Amazon. If you're lucky, you might even get a theater owner to give you one of the movie thingies that are mounted behind glass to advertise said movie.

I've already got the books on order at my library (about the stories of FACEBOOK from one user to many BILLION dollars) as I enjoy how businesses come to be. ;)

~Shy

hahahahaha seriously?

I think I'll have to watch it, just because I find it hilarious and somewhat absurd... lol. I WON'T see it in the theatre though, I don't think. I save the theatre for those movies that I feel are a must-see in the theatre...

but I'll rent it, maybe.