Getting too close to your pet..

:rolleyes::lol:

Thanks for all these comics and jokes you post Shy, you post quite a few of them and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

It's especially nice during or after a stressful day! :lol:

:rolleyes::lol:

Thanks for all these comics and jokes you post Shy, you post quite a few of them and I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate it.

It's especially nice during or after a stressful day! :lol:

Thanks MT16; I appreciate your comments more than you can imagine. I'll continue to tease your funny bone as I run across things I find humorous. :lol:

Again; thank you! It's nice to be appreciated, even if it's only in TailWaggers - If only I was welcome in Suspect Users half as much. :lol:

Have a GREAT day!

~Shy

@Shy

You know how I feel, you always make my day with the "Funny's". Even if I do not comment, I came, I looked and Laughed :lol: each and every time.

If only I was welcome in Suspect Users half as much

What you mean. :rolleyes: You are more than welcome in SU. There are no 'Select Few" that work it. This is a Team effort here at the forum, all for one and one for all. That's what makes the Malwarebytes' Forum so good. The willingness of the members to give of their time to help others for one common goal.

WG

@Shy

What you mean. :rolleyes: You are more than welcome in SU. There are no 'Select Few" that work it. This is a Team effort here at the forum, all for one and one for all. That's what makes the Malwarebytes' Forum so good. The willingness of the members to give of their time to help others for one common goal.

WG

That's good to know. After I caught that CVV guy last night and he was banned in 13 minutes, I made a comment about the fast work you guys and it was like freezer city in that thread afterwards - there wasn't another post there (or comment) for the rest of the night. Many, MANY, many hours.. I figured I stepped on someone's toes or had posted too many images or something and wasn't really wanted there, or welcome either.

Hope your easy-going way, and friendship, is shared by others that work the SU group. :lol:

~Shy

@Shy

You're welcome!! :lol:

I appreciate your jokes and comics here, but I also appreciate your contributions to the forum and your friendly personality. You're a great contributing member to the forum, and don't you ever feel under-appreciated!

As far as the other thread goes, I feel that you are perfectly welcome there, I'm sorry if you don't feel that way :rolleyes: I wish I had more time to hunt down the spammers, I just report them as I see them if I come across them in the forum, after trying to make sure they haven't already been reported.

I've been really busy lately and a lot on my mind and not much time to myself or anything else, so I'm glad that you all are hunting down the spammah's.

Hope your easy-going way, and friendship, is shared by others that work the SU group. B)

~Shy

I started as a dummy :) asking a few silly questions - Now I get to answer many of those silly questions B) -

That is what I think this forum is all about - Except when Ron yells at me - (I expect PM over that statement) ;)

Now on several other forums I can reply to problems and not look quite as silly as I would have without this forum -

I started as a dummy :) asking a few silly questions - Now I get to answer many of those silly questions :) -

You were my first contact here. It was only my second or third post when I received a warning PM from Maurice Naggar but then slowly and gradually progressed. I am still reluctant to post at General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum but could not control the urge and have started doing so in a vain hope not to have a yell from Ron :)

That is not a parrot in the picture - That was my wife the first day we met :) She hates me being here so will never see this :) -

I received a warning PM from Maurice Naggar . I am still reluctant to post at General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum but could not control the urge and have started doing so in a vain hope not to have a yell from Ron :)

Maurice only warns :) - It is the Full Blooded yell from Ron that shuts you up for a day or 2 - :)

There are no 'Select Few" that work it. This is a Team effort here at the forum,

That is what it is all about :) -

Quotes edited by noknojon to suit the replies -

That is not a parrot in the picture - That was my wife the first day we met :) She hates me being here so will never see this :)

I *thought* I recognized her from that picture but I was afraid to say anything.. You know how you Aussies can be about your "sheilas".. :)

(grinning, running, ducking...) W H A M . Owwwww... friggin' boomerang... :) :)

~Shy