Possibly infected

So I messed up on the other post and I now know what to put My mbam pro It said when I updated it Error infected contact customer support maybe this is just a bug and I should not worry cause after I could update perhaps i clicked to fast or something or something wrong at the servers idk any ways here is my logMalwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4370

Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18928

7/30/2010 11:40:55 AM

mbam-log-2010-07-30 (11-40-55).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 257519

Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 44 minute(s), 48 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

lease help :)

Hi Ineedhelpbad And Welcome to Malwarebytes Forum!

I received your PM. I usually don't help users that PM, but I'll try to help you.

Please perform the following scan:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.

[*]Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.

[*]A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool.

[*]When done, DDS will open two (2) logs

1. DDS.txt

2. Attach.txt

[*] Save both reports to your desktop.

[*] The instructions here ask you to attach the Attach.txt.

DDS.jpg

[*]Instead of attaching, please copy/past both logs into your Thread

[*]Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.

Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.

After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.

Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HEREThen post your DDS (DDS.txt and Attach.txt

What error number do you received with malwarebytes?

Establish an internet connection & perform an online scan with Internet Explorer at Kaspersky Online Scanner

Click Accept, when prompted to download and install the program files and database of malware definitions.

• Click Run at the Security prompt.
  • The program will then begin downloading and installing and will also update the database.
  • Please be patient as this can take several minutes.
  • Once the update is complete, click on My Computer under the green Scan bar to the left to start the scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display if your system has been infected. It does not provide an option to clean/disinfect. We only require a report from it.
  • Do NOT be alarmed by what you see in the report. Many of the finds have likely been quarantined.
  • Click View scan report at the bottom.
  • Click the Save Report As... button.
  • Click the Save as Text button to save the file to your desktop so that you may post it in your next reply.

**Note**

To optimize scanning time and produce a more sensible report for review:

• Close any open programs.
  • Turn off the real-time scanner of all antivirus or antispyware programs while performing the online scan.

Note for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble viewing the accept button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75%. Once the license is accepted, reset to 100%.

Here are some additional links for you to check out to help you with your computer security.

Browsers

Just because your computer came loaded with Internet Explorer doesn't mean that you have to use it, there are other free alternatives, FIREFOX and OPERA, both are free to use and are more secure than IE.

If you are using firefox you can stay more secure by adding NoScript and WOT (Web Of Trust)

NoScript stops Java scripts from starting on a web page unless you give permission for them, and WOT (Web Of Trust) has a comprehensive list of ratings for different websites allowing you to easily see if a website that you are about to go to has a bad reputation; in fact it will warn you to check if you are sure that you want to continue to a bad website.

• Make your Internet Explorer more secure - This can be done by following these simple instructions:
  • From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
  • Click once on the Security tab
  • Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
  • Click once on the Custom Level button.
  • Change the Download signed ActiveX controls to Prompt
  • Change the Download unsigned ActiveX controls to Disable
  • Change the Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Disable
  • Change the Installation of desktop items to Prompt
  • Change the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME to Prompt
  • Change the Navigate sub-frames across different domains to Prompt
  • When all these settings have been made, click on the OK button
  • If it prompts you as to whether or not you want to save the settings, press the Yes button.
  • Next press the Apply button and then the OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

Additional Security Measures

Visit Microsoft's Windows Update Site Frequently - It is important that you visit http://www.windowsupdate.com regularly. This will ensure your computer has always the latest security updates available installed on your computer. If there are new updates to install, install them immediately, reboot your computer, and revisit the site until there are no more critical updates.

SpywareBlaster- SpywareBlaster will add a large list of programs and sites into your Internet Explorer settings that will protect you from running and downloading known malicious programs.

Cookienator- Scans your PC for tracking cookies in multiple browsers as well as in Adobe Flash.

Secunia software inspector & update checker

Visit My Blog for Malware and Spyware Tips

6567E80CC55576485246E130E48A9FA8.png