Malwarebytes 1.47?

I'm just curious, but what kind of addition will you guys add in this version? Will it be a bug-fix release? Or will it be a "total new Malwarebytes"?

By the way, when will it be released? Before it was "usually" a new version each month, but now it hasn't been an update for like 3 months(4 months in 3 days).

I'm just curious, but what kind of addition will you guys add in this version? Will it be a bug-fix release? Or will it be a "total new Malwarebytes"?

By the way, when will it be released? Before it was "usually" a new version each month, but now it hasn't been an update for like 3 months(4 months in 3 days).

I think that they are just taking time to make it even more easy and convienient to use........

BTW, i m curious too......can anyone give any latest news about it.......that when?

no rush, just a lead..... :)

• Staff

v1.47 is going through some re-writes and is taking a tick longer than usual, we appreciate your patience as we strive to produce as bug free an update as possible.

As usual, when a beta is ready, it will be announced in the appropriate forum.

Please, please, please fix the problems with resource hogging. I've done everything that has ever been recommended on this site and still remain unhappy since the version 1.45 update. It used to be that the program did its work and I never noticed it, but now it spends most of its time just maxing out my CPU. Many times I just shut it down, but that defeats the whole purpose of the program. I know that the developers are aware of this problem and are doing their best, I just needed to vent. Good luck and cheers.

Hi Skyezz

I believe your answers are above , but most people do not have this problem (me included) - Works very great here -

With several million 1.46 versions installed we still only ever got a couple of problem units and most can be fixed -

Are you fully updated - Database 4373 is the current update -

Thank You for your interest -

• Staff
Please, please, please fix the problems with resource hogging. I've done everything that has ever been recommended on this site and still remain unhappy since the version 1.45 update. It used to be that the program did its work and I never noticed it, but now it spends most of its time just maxing out my CPU. Many times I just shut it down, but that defeats the whole purpose of the program. I know that the developers are aware of this problem and are doing their best, I just needed to vent. Good luck and cheers.

The abundance of users who had that issue had it corrected. We've only got a very few users with any CPU cycle issues at this point in both support and forums.