Version 1.46 reverts to 1.45

Hi,

I am a reseller for Malwarebytes and only install it with ESET Smart Security version 4, since they work well together and was recommended to do so by ESET technical staff.

Problem I've noticed lately is this:

I install version 1.46 as the first clean install and after some weeks I've noticed the client PC (typically running Windows XP) shows that MB version 1.45 is installed. When I double click the system tray icon to run launch the scanner, it says that version 1.46 has been downloaded and will be installed.

Why does this keep happening? Is there a bug in version 1.46 that reverts to 1.45 after a certain update?

For speed, I just downloaded the free version of 1.46 (via download.com) and not the version I get links to when puchasing each consumer license. Can anyone at MalwareBytes confirm that these two copies are the same?? After installing I register the copy immediately to enable on access scanning and the update scheduler.

Many thanks

Mike