IFrame "option" enabled in NOSCRIPT on IMGUR

Yikes!

Do you have a user name and a password with IMGUR or just an upload page?

I'm not quite sure how it works, since I don't have an account.

Yikes!

Do you have a user name and a password with IMGUR or just an upload page?

I'm not quite sure how it works, since I don't have an account.

One can operate either way. I have a complete account there and can sort my various stuff into different "Albums".. And I can keep all the images "private"..

If you upload without an account, you can still link to whatever image you upload but if you go off THAT particular image web-page, you'll never find that image again. But as long as you have the image info/[img tag portion you'll always be able to put it into a message as long as it's accessed once every three months by somebody as in reading a mesage it's in, etc..

In short, it's worth having a full account ($00.00) as long as you remember to log on to it at the beginning of your surfing day - If you aren't logged into it, any image you upload is just like when you didn't have an account. You have no control beyond being able to post the image elsewhere. I hope I helped you more than I confused you. :)

~Shy

I never got back to this after my posting to MT16 but I never got the NOSCRIPT I-FRAME thingie again. There is an option that is set UNchecked in the last set of OPTIONS when you install NOSCRIPT concerning I-FRAMES. Someone here, or on the NOSCRIPT home page, suggested setting the enable I-FRAME to being disabled (box check-marked) so I did. Unfortunately, it seems to prevent the "recent adv" pages on sites like WALGREENS or CVS to not work so I really don't know the correct answer.

It's OK; I don't have a clue as to what I just meant either.. :)

~Shy

• 2 weeks later...