Frequent system hangs

Greetings.

We have two customers in networks with 10-15 cpus on each net. All are running registered vers of MBAM.

For the past 2-5 weeks, Both customers are experiencing frequent hangs on all machines. 3 to 15 times each day. They go to open something (anything), and there is a 10-15 mins lock until the app responds. Have many hours into diagnosing this problem.

Has come down to this:

Uninstall MBAM from all machines, and there are no further hangs.

These are mixed networks with different hardware, some with XP and some with Win7. Many are fresh loads. Bottom line is, we remove MBAM and the hangs go away.

Please advise.

Thanks

Ex

Greetings.

We have two customers in networks with 10-15 cpus on each net. All are running registered vers of MBAM.

For the past 2-5 weeks, Both customers are experiencing frequent hangs on all machines. 3 to 15 times each day. They go to open something (anything), and there is a 10-15 mins lock until the app responds. Have many hours into diagnosing this problem.

Has come down to this:

Uninstall MBAM from all machines, and there are no further hangs.

These are mixed networks with different hardware, some with XP and some with Win7. Many are fresh loads. Bottom line is, we remove MBAM and the hangs go away.

Please advise.

Thanks

Ex

Bump?

• Staff
Moderators? Administrators? C'mon, these are commercial customers...we need some help here.

Ex

Hello.

As a licensed corporate user, technician, reseller, affiliate or non-profit you have access to the corporate helpdesk, contact them via the email address below.

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

They will assist you in this matter. Please provide your corporate license information when requesting help.

Hello.

As a licensed corporate user, technician, reseller, affiliate or non-profit you have access to the corporate helpdesk, contact them via the email address below.

corporate-support@malwarebytes.org

They will assist you in this matter. Please provide your corporate license information when requesting help.

have two emails to them now and have not gotten a reply...customers are getting impatient because they are out of production

• Root Admin

No one is passing the buck. I'm attempting to verify your status as you've not included information for me to confirm your reseller status.

The customer that has the ID/KEY can contact Customer Support directly if they like, otherwise once I've confirmed your status I'll work with you either directly or with your customer whichever you choose.

Thank you.

No one is passing the buck. I'm attempting to verify your status as you've not included information for me to confirm your reseller status.

The customer that has the ID/KEY can contact Customer Support directly if they like, otherwise once I've confirmed your status I'll work with you either directly or with your customer whichever you choose.

Thank you.

Problem here, Ron, is that it takes hours for you guys to even acknowledge a question and indicate that you need more info.

tsk, tsk