Let me add my thanks...

faircot

I've been aware of Malwarebytes for some time but I haven't used any of your software - until last week, when a client presented me with a PC infected with WinProtector. KAV, SuperAntiSpyware plus other progs had failed to dislodge this pest. MBAM effortlessly cleaned this, plus another 150 traces of MyWebSearch etc.

Although I don't really need a realtime scanner on my own machine I've just bought a licence as a thank you for such an excellent piece of software and I'll be recommending that my clients (mainly home PC users) invest also.

PS. Reading this post it sounds like a 'planted' testimonial. It isn't. I'm genuinely impressed.

Hi, faircot, and welcome to the forums.

I know that Marcin, Bruce, and the rest of the gang will be thrilled to hear this - and let me personally say "Glad you liked it and even more so that it worked for you."

Enjoy the new licensed product - I think you'll actually be amazed at both the capabilities and the small footprint of the resident scanner - so much so that I honestly believe you'll "set it and forget it."

Happy computing.

Hi

A few days ago my PC was infected with a virus. My friend who is very knowledgable with computers spent hours trying to get rid of this particular virus.

It is called ANTIVIRXP08 and is very nasty.

He suggested doing a google search for a program that may help, without having to re-format my hard drive.

During the search I picked up your site.

Within minutes by using your program it was gone.

Congratulations for creating such a great program and keep up the great work.

Regards

Col