The protection module

Hi all,

To the beginning, i'm sorry for my english who is maybe not very good, i'm french :)

I have the full version of MBAM and i don't know if the protection module can be used with kaspersky (because we can't have 2 anti-virus together so i wonder if the protection module will not disturb kaspersky).

Thanks ! :)

Hello jeremygoupil, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org and thank you for your purchase :) (I understand you just fine so far :))

I use Kaspersky with Mbam paid and they work just fine together :) Are you using Kaspersky AntiVirus or Kaspersky Internet Security?

Please add the following to Trusted Applications in Kaspersky if you've not done so already to help avoid any potential conflicts:

• C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
  • C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe

As a side note, when replying, please use the "ADD REPLY" t_reply.gif button located at the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you need a screen shot or any additional help with this; I'd be more than happy to help! :)

Also, seems like you aren't completely clear on what exactly Malwarebytes is; it's an antiMALWARE application, and Kaspersky is an antiVIRUS. It is true that you should never run two antiVirus's together as they can cause conflicts and lower system security, but since Malwarebytes is an antiMalware application, it is meant to run alongside an antivirus and enhance your computer protection and security.

Thank you :)