More registration and licensing Q's

Assuming that I have one license for the MalwareBytes full version that I have already registered:

4) If I had to:

A ) replace my network card (MAC address will change),

B ) move to another city (IP address will change),

C ) replace my hard disk and/or add a new hard disk drive to my system, or

D ) replaced any other components (e.g. graphics card, CPU, motherboard)

Would I need to purchase another licence to continue using the full MalwareBytes version on this revamped machine? I ask since any of the above actions may "convince" other software (e.g. Windows Vista) that I am now trying to use the program on a different machine.

5) If, let's say 5-10 years from now, I were to decide that my machine was completely, undeniably outdated and I wanted to buy or put together a new, completely "modern" computer, would I need to purchase a new licence to be able to use the full MalwareBytes version on this machine?

....or would I be able to call MalwareBytes customer service or even manage my license(s) online to "deactivate" the full version on my old machine (which would likely be transferred to my new machine) and "activate" the full version on my new machine? (This is how Panda Antivirus manages a multi-licensed CD installation.)

I'm sorry, for question 5, I meant to say:

....or would I be able to call MalwareBytes customer service or even manage my license(s) online to "deactivate" the full version on my old machine (whose HARD DRIVES would likely be transferred to my new machine) and "activate" the full version on my new machine? (This is how Panda Antivirus manages a multi-licensed CD installation.)

The Malwarebytes licence is a lifetime license per computer. If you change components on that computer, it will not deactivate the product nor do you have to by another one.

That being said, if you say buy a new computer and are going to retire the old one, you may transfer the license to the new computer by following the below instructions, but instead of re-installing it on the same computer you would install it on the new one:

Windows XP:

• Click on Start and select Control Panel
  • Open Add/Remove Programs
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and select Control Panel
  • Click on Programs and Features
  • Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Restart your computer very important
  • Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask me and I'll explain how to do it.