Malware Bytes Corporate

XvXBioHazardXvX

Hello Malware Bytes staff. In our company we have used malwarebytes tremendously. It has cleared things that our corporate anti-virus couldnt even find. We are interested in purchasing a Corporate Liscense of Malware Bytes for some of our machines. I have submitted a couple requests like the site says to do, but have got nothing in return. So PLEASE contact me back with information on contacting Malware Bytes.

Hello XvXBioHazardXvX, and thank you for your interest :)

I do not work for Malwarebytes, but please read the following from AdvancedSetup:

Make sure you have both malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com on your white list to allow mail from either domain. Also ensure your hardware or software filtering devices on the perimeter allow them as well.

Then fill in the form with all your information.

Thank you.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st&p=274586

Hello,

I'm also not an employee of Malwarebytes.

Just to add a note aside from mountaintree16. You may also read the information by RubbeR DuckY:

As Ron has said several times, if you have been waiting longer than a week simply send him a private message with your contact information. It will then go into an escalations queue, at which point a sales team member will review it the same day.

If you have sent an inquiry from a non-corporate e-mail address (such as Yahoo, Gmail, or MSN), chances are your request has been put aside in favor of others who submitted the information properly.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st&p=260728

• Staff
Hello Malware Bytes staff. In our company we have used malwarebytes tremendously. It has cleared things that our corporate anti-virus couldnt even find. We are interested in purchasing a Corporate Liscense of Malware Bytes for some of our machines. I have submitted a couple requests like the site says to do, but have got nothing in return. So PLEASE contact me back with information on contacting Malware Bytes.

Please send me with your complete corporate contact information via the forum PM system, and I will submit your request to our Escalations team and you will receive a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).

Please be sure to include your full contact information, company name, email (corporate email addresses are required for an escalation), telephone number, and other details you deem relevant to our sales team.

NOTE: Incomplete information and non-business email addresses will likely delay a response to your request beyond the 24 hour window.