sk8er_boi

I am one of the users of mentioned web site.

Until i set up Malwarebytes' Anti Malware; i had no problem. But i set up your software last week and it blocks me entering the web site i like the most. I scanned my all system deeply with MBAM and there were no parasites or malwares because of that site.

It is the wrong alarm. I like my site very much and i liked MBAM; i want to use it. But please remove that wrong alarm; the mentioned site is one of the sites we trust the most.

Kind regards.

There are 10 domains / websites with this IP.

Yours may not be the one being blocked as there are 10 others with the exact same same IP on this German location -

I received a notification on a safe site, why?

If a notification is presented on a safe site, and the site loads, it is likely the site was loading content that is hosted on an IP known for malicious activity. In this case, the site itself will be displayed perfectly fine, with the malicious content being blocked. If however, the site does not load, it is likely the site is also hosted on the same malicious IP address. It is also entirely possible that the site in question, shares it's IP address with other malicious domains. IP's and IP ranges are blocked if they are either dedicated to malicious content, or have a higher proportion of malicious content, than non-malicious. So for example, if 1.2.3.4 contains 1000 sites and over 50% are malicious, then 1.2.3.4 will be blocked (and even then, if we can get the hosting company to take down the malicious sites, then even better as we do not like blocking shared IP's or IP ranges if we don't have to).

How do I disable this?

We wouldn't recommend disabling it, but if you must, you can do this by right clicking the MBAM tray icon, and unchecking "IP Protection". Also see the Registry modifications below.

Please read From the FAQ area

Yours may not be the one being blocked as there are 10 others with the exact same same IP on this German location -

Please read From the FAQ area

I tried to reach the web times as you said many times; but MBAM didn't still let me do it. I removed MBAM from my PC; it still didn't let me. After i restarted my PC i could connect the web site i want.

Ok; the summary is i can't use MBAM with my favorite website. Thank God it was only trial; i was going to buy the full version; i didn't do it yesterday.

Thank you for your interest.

Do you believe that it is the riht action to block all the innocent sites using the same ip's because of a few malicious websites? What do you think a new member will think about the web site when he first tries to read a subject? MBAM will warn him and he will never visit the site again; althouht there is no harmful content, he will think that the web site will harm his PC.

I tried to reach the web times as you said many times; but MBAM didn't still let me do it. I removed MBAM from my PC; it still didn't let me. After i restarted my PC i could connect the web site i want.

Ok; the summary is i can't use MBAM with my favorite website. Thank God it was only trial; i was going to buy the full version; i didn't do it yesterday.

Thank you for your interest.

With MBAM removed and the IP is not available then it is not our program - The free version has NO blocking properties - Only removal properties -

Only the paid version has blocking - There are 10 people/companies on the same IP address - It has been Oversold -

You must have another program blocking this -

Unfortunately, this IP contains malicious content, along with several others on the range, which is why it is blocked (and I'm familiar with the OPs site, and his is one of the reasons it's blocked).

Unfortunately, this IP contains malicious content, along with several others on the range, which is why it is blocked (and I'm familiar with the OPs site, and his is one of the reasons it's blocked).

How come? My site doesn't distribute malware! It's a public forum and everyone is allowed to post. Elaborate your argument please!

How come? My site doesn't distribute malware! It's a public forum and everyone is allowed to post. Elaborate your argument please!

Stop whining. He already explained it to you. Your site is being hosted on a server where malware is being distributed. If you want don't want your site to have a reputation as being associated with malware, the solution is simple: find a respectable host which doesn't allow malware sites.

And for the other guy complaining about the site being blocked, you should educate yourself first on the features of MalwareBytes. You can right-click on the MalwareBytes icon in the system tray, and turn off "Website Blocking". If you turned it off and the site is still being blocked, then your system is probably already owned by a hundred different trojans or spyware. Don't blame MalwareBytes for something which is not their fault. If your computer isn't working properly, maybe you should stop visiting sites which are known for distributing garbage.

Stop whining. He already explained it to you. Your site is being hosted on a server where malware is being distributed. If you want don't want your site to have a reputation as being associated with malware, the solution is simple: find a respectable host which doesn't allow malware sites.

And for the other guy complaining about the site being blocked, you should educate yourself first on the features of MalwareBytes. You can right-click on the MalwareBytes icon in the system tray, and turn off "Website Blocking". If you turned it off and the site is still being blocked, then your system is probably already owned by a hundred different trojans or spyware. Don't blame MalwareBytes for something which is not their fault. If your computer isn't working properly, maybe you should stop visiting sites which are known for distributing garbage.

I am kind and my friend is kind. We didn't say anything to break anyone's heart. So you first stop being rude! It is not reasonable or easy to carry the site to another host just because Malwarebytes' gives a wrong alarm!

I don't need to educate myself; i am not anyone who doesn't know anything about softwares. I am telling you the problem i lived; i could surf on my favorite website before insatalling malwarebytes' , after i installed it i couldn't open my page. I clicked on the tray to disable it; i closed it completely. It didn't even let me after uninstalling it; i could solve the problem only after uninstalling and restarting my pc.

If you have a solution; please tell me. If you will go on talking nonsense please stop that bullshit!

My site is being hosted MY OWN DEDICATED server. I don't know how you classify a server malware distributing but this is not a righteous accusation.

I am kind and my friend is kind. We didn't say anything to break anyone's heart. So you first stop being rude!

I wasn't rude. I was being factual and direct. I explained the exact solution to your problem. If you don't like it, that's fine, but don't blame other people for YOUR problems.

It is not reasonable or easy to carry the site to another host just because Malwarebytes' gives a wrong alarm!

Malwarebytes did NOT give you a false alarm. It CORRECTLY blocked an IP range which is KNOWN to host malware. If your site is hosted in that IP range, then you have two options:

1) complain to your host and tell them to STOP allowing malware to be hosted

2) move your site to another host

I don't need to educate myself; i am not anyone who doesn't know anything about softwares. I am telling you the problem i lived; i could surf on my favorite website before insatalling malwarebytes' , after i installed it i couldn't open my page. I clicked on the tray to disable it; i closed it completely. It didn't even let me after uninstalling it; i could solve the problem only after uninstalling and restarting my pc.

I think you're full of stuff. I've NEVER experienced that problem. When Malwarebytes blocks a web site, I can ALWAYS go to the site successfully after I disable the "Website Blocking" feature. I've never had any problem with it, and if you search these forums, you will see that nobody else had any problems either. It's only YOU who claims that it was necessary to uninstall the program, and that's why I think you're full of stuff.

Warez + key gens (both known sources of malware).

/edit

To prevent this getting any further out of hand, I've locked this topic.