How do u make in emoticon?!!

IDKWatMNShouldBe

;)

How do u make an emoticon!??!?! i wanna make one! i once made an emoticon but it was really bad and it only worked for msn and it was really hard... i know that its a really random question but every time i ask someone how they made thier emoticon they wont tell me and i tried checking on youtube but theres only videos to make emoticons for msn and there emoticon sucks....

That is always the hard bit -

Well done - We will make a decent computer freak out of you yet :) -

LOL im the second youngest in my family and I am the smartest out of all of them! and at school, pretty much everyone there doesn't even know anything about computers, not even my teachers! they don't even know what a anti-virus is and in-fact, they think im the smartest in computers! But me to this forum, I just seem normal.... or like... not an expert :)

could someone reply with a good program?!?!? and is there a jpeg animator? if not, why not?

You cannot animate a .jpeg file. You can use jpegs and turn them into a .gif animation though. It has to do with the file type and how they are processed (that is the simple explanation its obviously way more complicated). I don't know any good programs I've made animations in GIMP before so you could try that.

• Root Admin
what do u mean by use it at ur own risk?!?!?

I mean that I've not researched the site or the program to ensure that it's not possibly infected. I would hope/think not, but with billions of Web pages and programs on the Internet you need to check it out before just using something.

I mean that I've not researched the site or the program to ensure that it's not possibly infected. I would hope/think not, but with billions of Web pages and programs on the Internet you need to check it out before just using something.

the site doesnt have a gif animator... it only has a gif animater extractor which extracts the frames and thats it.