:D

well i downloaded some program and i scanned it on virus total and the only thing it said was that Symantec says its a ws.reputation.... but when it was on my pc my Norton didnt do any thing to the file. So I open task manager and look at my processes and theres a bunch of crap on it!!! theres about 15 conhost.exe and about15 net.exe and about 15 net1exe. Wth are these programs running and why is there soo many!?!?!? I was thinking mabe the thing i downloaded is a virus and so i treid deleting the folder but it windows says it was in use! so i used MBAM file assasination and assasined the files inside the folder but when i tried to delete the the folder again, it says it was still in use even though it was empty! Now I'm scanning my pc with Norton and MBAM and see if it catches anything. Are those processes viruses!?!?! if they are, I'm wondering why on virustotal it was only caught by Symantec as ws.reputaion but my Norton didnt block it.

As you are a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or via Here

They will diagnose it better and quicker there - It is not a Malwarebytes broblem -

This is all I can find on it , but there should only be one or two instances of it running - Please ask the experts -

The conhost.exe process fixes a fundamental problem in the way previous versions of Windows handled console windows, which broke drag & drop in Vista.

It

• Root Admin

We don't work on Malware removal in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someon has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org