BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Bobc8

Sure we might have, but there is no real way of knowing. I was just curious how you came to the specific stat that North America's energy needs should have been 99.9% powered by solar, hydro, wind, and bio / nuclear systems, nothing more.

At least 0.1% would still be required for certain medicines, and other minor things that can not be replaced by any other source - 'sides, 100% seemed unrealistic a goal. What the heck, if I'm gonna dream, I might as well dream BIG; yes?

Also, thank you for the link to the article I requested.

No problem - it was one of the first few hits in the original Google search, concise and fit my need. ;)

~Shy

At least 0.1% would still be required for certain medicines, and other minor things that can not be replaced by any other source - 'sides, 100% seemed unrealistic a goal. What the heck, if I'm gonna dream, I might as well dream BIG; yes?

XD! Alright, that I can agree with : D!

No problem - it was one of the first few hits in the original Google search, concise and fit my need. ;)

~Shy

Aye! The power of Google! Blessed be her unending omniscience!

Well this is on topic overall as it relates to energy and more specifically oil.

I know. I was just saying that to people who might post off topic.