Deploying w/ Active Protection

Greetings,

My company has recently purchased 500 licenses as we are planning to deploy them to workstations we manage.

However, we have been unsuccessful in mass deployment with active shield enabled. It would be quite time consuming to go to each workstation and setup active protection as well as the scan and update schedules.

If anyone could give me some inside as to how to accomplish this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Wilfred

Since this is a corporate account....

Please send an email to Corporate Support Team <corporate-support@malwarebytes.org> with your Cleverbridge order reference number and they will assist you.

thanks, but it took me weeks to even get a quote on these licenses... i was hoping someone had done a small site deployment and could help me out with some ideas.

Please also see the information below, sometimes email replies aren't received due to email/software settings not allowing emails from Malwarebytes to get in.

Make sure you have both malwarebytes.org and salesforce.com on your white list to allow mail from either domain. Also ensure your hardware or software filtering devices on the perimeter allow them as well.

Then fill in the form with all your information.

Thank you.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...st&p=274586

• Staff
thanks, but it took me weeks to even get a quote on these licenses... i was hoping someone had done a small site deployment and could help me out with some ideas.

Corporate support will not be long with replies, you should get help relatively quick.