Google & Email redirects. Malwarebyte cant find anything?

Hi, Im hoping someone can help me as this is causing me a major headache as Im embarrassed that a lot of people Ive sent emails to appear to be having their PCs attacked.

What has happened on a couple of occasions is people have told me when they go two of my sites via a link on an email Ive sent them their AntiVirus system says theres a problem and their system is being attacked.

If I go direct to these two sites however (or they do) its ok but if I (or they) try and go from say a google search (or the link in my initial email) to either site and click on the link it tries and goes to a different site - its a scam site trying to sell an antivirus software.

The strange thing is its not happening on any of my other sites, for example if they try and click on the third site in my email nothing happens, they go to the site no problem.

So to summarise whats happening is;

Scenario 1

If it enter mysite1.co.uk or mysite2.co.uk directly into my browser I go to the sites no problem.

Scenario 2

If though I do a search on google for mysite1.co.uk or mysite2.co.uk and click on the resultant links I get redirected to a scam site

If I then do a search for mysite3.co.uk and click on the link I dont get redirected which initially makes me think its a mysite1/mysite2 related issue? (maybe the site themselves been infected with malware)

Scenario 3

If though I go to the link section on mysite3.co.uk and click the mysite1.co.uk or mysite2.co.uk link I dont get redirected which then makes me think its a google redirect issue? (And my sites cant have malware otherwise surely the same thing would happen as in scenario 2?)

Scenario 4

So I then tried another search engine and clicked on the footybits result and again, got attacked so its obviously not just google related.

I think perhaps somehow this just a PC based issue with my PC and the people who are being affected are those that have clicked an infected mail Ive sent them.

What I cant understand though is why its only happening with mysite1 and mysite2 and not mysite3?

I have ran a full scan with Malwarebytes and its not found anything so Im at a loss really so Im hoping theres someone on here whose seen this sort of thing before and can help me out ?

Thanks in advance.

Mick

Hi, and Welcome to Malwarebytes!

Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

As we don't deal with malware removal in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum, you need to start a topic in the Malware Removal forum so a qualified helper can help you fix any malware related problems/infections you may have.

• Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.
  • After posting your new post, make sure under options, you select Track this topic and choose Immediate Email Notification, so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.
  • One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.
  • Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (Install/Uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc...) unless advised by a malware removal helper. Doing so can result in system changes which may hinder the attempts by a helper to clean your machine.

NOTE: Please DO NOT post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.

Replying to your own posts changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies. If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

• If there is no reply from any experts after 48 hours, you can reply to the topic, asking for help again.
      Or
    • You may send a Private Message to a Moderator asking for assistance.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or here.

Please be patient, someone will assist you as soon as it is possible.

PS: Please use the "ADDREPLY" t_reply.gif button instead of other ones when you start replying. :D