Av Security Suite Fix

Darzog

Hello Malawarebytes.com team!

I recently let me niece use my laptop for a couple hours. I turn on my laptop this morning and KAAPOWW, can't even open a single program. INFECTED.

I researched the virus and found some helpful discussion boards that walked me through fixing the problem, in which I stumbled upon your terrific product.

First, I'd like to thank you for offering a free version of this program. Second, I'd like to thank you for offering a free product that has substance and can actually do what you advertise it does! And lastly for the great program I will support you folks and have purchased the full version.

• Root Admin

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time out of your schedule to post back a thank you and for the purchase of the product.

I'm sure the protection module and IP Module will help keep your system safe. If you do require assistance with the program please don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers.