Where Do I get it?

I was a beta tester back when. After Malwarebytes came out I was offered to purchase for a discount due to being a beta tester.

Have been a faithful user since. I have built a new computer. Still have my email for activation/license, but I can't find where to get the download.

Either is the freebie, or I have to click to buy it. I don't want to have to buy it once again. Any help here?

Thanks. ;)

Hello Kat and welcome!

I typically grab my Malwarebytes download from here:

http://majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Anti-Malware_d5756.html

And no, you don't need to buy it again.

If you need assistance with anything else, please just post.

;)

Oops, one more thing I forgot, Kat.

Please do the following on the old machine prior to installing and registering it on your newly-built one:

1. Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware using Add/Remove programs in the control panel.

2. Restart your computer (very important).

3. Download and run this utility.

4. It will ask to restart your computer (please allow it to).

5. Install Malwarebytes on your new machine & register it.

Oh. I can't do that on the old machine for 2 reasons. First off it totally crashed (ironic since I was in the process of getting new parts), but most of all the old machine is apart..so I can't uninstall. Will that be a problem?

Oh and thank you for the reply and info.

You're welcome ;)

Oh, I am not sure what you should do in that case then but I'm sure it'll be fine. Please contact support@malwarebytes.org and include your order number (if you have one, that is) and someone should be able to assist you :o

Cnet is also one of our main downloaders -

Just follow the instructions from mountaintree16 to uninstall from your 1st computer and then enter your registration on the new one -

If it is installed on more than one unit it shows up as "invalid" key and you will have problems later -

Regards -