Feature Request: Download Scanner

I was looking through lists of applications that sport a download scanner feature. I thought about downloading Windows Defender as I am a Windows XP user for the moment. The reference I was reading stated that Windows Defender came with a download scanner feature. Then I thought about Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, after using/recommending the free version for malware removal on customer systems at my work. I enjoyed it's removal capabilities so much that I later decided to purcahse the full version for my home computer.

I have many questions about the features which became available after I purchased the full version. However my main reason for this post in particular is that I would like to suggest/request that a Download Scanner be made available in a future release of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

I am a XP user and I do not use Windows Defender as I find that MBAM Full version with the flash scan enabled at each MBAM update is quite adequate as it scans my Download Folder I have set up just for downloaded files.

firefox
i think he means everytime you download a file it automaticly gets scaned with mbam and if it finds a trojon and other malware it automaticly stops and blocks the download if this could be done that would be awesome and be a really good feature to mbam

Thank you AdvancedSetup for sheding some light on this suggestion and addressing the questions about said feature. I appreciate your thoughts on the matter and I look forward to learning more about how Malwarebytes does it's job detecting and removing malware. :P