Allow websites?

Well ive just got the paid version of malwarebytes anti malware and i have to say its awesome but, ive gotten a bit annoyed with the website blocker. I have been watching videos of the TV series 'The Ultimate Fighter' online to catch up with missed episodes and since getting the website blocker i have not been able to, it blocks alot of video hosting sites. I was wondering if theres any way to make an allow list or something along those lines with out turning of the protection? Im not to bothered if i have to take of the website blocking process every time i watch a video but it would be nice not to.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thankyou!

Hello iHeartMbam, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes and thank you for your purchase of Malwarebytes. :welcome:

Well many video hosting sites are malware infested (not to mention some/many are also illegal) unfortunately and can put your machine at risk.

If you use Netflix, many shows are available for instant watch.

www.hulu.com is a safe, legal, free video hosting site (only for use by people living in the USA though). I use Hulu myself and have never had any issues with it.

Also the TV Network Channels official site of the show you wish to watch often has past episodes on it as well.

However, if you do wish to unblock an IP address (and I recommend that you check it here first),

go to the website you wish to use, incur a block, and right-click and choose "add to ignore list".

Please see here on more information on the IP/Website blocking feature of Malwarebytes:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...mp;#entry162100

As a side note, please use the "ADD REPLY" t_reply.gif button located at the bottom of the page when replying.

Thank you :)

mountaintree16

Do you know that www.hulu.com is only availabe to people in the USA?

iHeartMbam

This site seems safe:

http://www.ultimatefighter.com

post-100-1277137850_thumb.png

Well ive just got the paid version of malwarebytes anti malware and i have to say its awesome but, ive gotten a bit annoyed with the website blocker. I have been watching videos of the TV series 'The Ultimate Fighter' online to catch up with missed episodes and since getting the website blocker i have not been able to, it blocks alot of video hosting sites. I was wondering if theres any way to make an allow list or something along those lines with out turning of the protection? Im not to bothered if i have to take of the website blocking process every time i watch a video but it would be nice not to.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thankyou!

This is a bit difficult for helpers to address because the content you are watching is being pirated by websites who often use malicious IP's. IMO it basically violates the forums rules to help a user skirt the law.

That being said, i sympathize as i also have searched for old episodes. I found them free and legal here........ All episodes UFC