Specific site popping up

Hello

I'm new to this so any help would be grateful. I'm pleased Malware blocks suspected malicious sites but one site in particular pops up about every 60 seconds, 95.143.192.240, and is becoming a bit irritating. Any way to permanently block it or something like that so it stops constantly reminding me.

Thanks

Bill

Hello Bill,

Next time please post your questions about MBAM in the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum.

Do you have any Peer to Peer (P2P) software, like LimeWire, Vuze, BitTorrent, uTorrent, or Skype, on your computer?

Did you have any other software open when you got the notice?

Do you think you have malware/ virus infection on your computer?

Thank you Tony and apologies, being my first time theres many different places in here that I wasn't sure where to post it. Yes I have Limewire but don't use it, Ares I use occassionally. And on Sunday I reinstalled my OS so pretty sure theres no virus's, I Have Bullguard, Spybot, Ad Aware, Malwarebytes obviously, NoScript installed and run CCleaner. Is there any way of Malwarebytes continuing blocking without the pop up? Would you advise adding it to the Ignore List? And now I know, I will use the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum next time. I've bookmarked it.

Thanks again for your help

Bill

PS Just curious, what's MBAM?

@Bill

Yes, I do agree with Firefox's statement. To test whether it is caused by those P2P software to cause the IP block, apart from using some analyzers like wireshark, I will uninstall those P2P software and see if there's any block occurred again.