AV Security Suite

jerryz

I don't understand why you advertise that you can completely remove AV Security Suite Malware. I down loaded your program, run it in safe mode and still have remanents of the program on my computer. I can't access the internet. Others on your forum are having the same problem and your tech support appears to be running them through a long and laborious battle to strip the program out of the computer.

Can you really help me remove it like you advertise?

• Root Admin

There are many different versions and names for these fake AV malware applications. You should not be running in Safe Mode - You should be running it from Normal Mode in order to remove it.

Please take a look at the following post and see if it helps. Removal instructions for AV Security Suite

Can you really help me remove it like you advertise?

Welcome jerryz, I understand your frustration. I am not a member of the staff but I am a reseller and holder of a Malwarebytes Tech License and remove malware for a living and the biggest issue is malware changes a lot of settings and in your case has blocked you from the internet and you may not been able to update Malwarebytes before your scan and as AdvancedSetup has stated Malwarebytes is most effective in Normal mode.

This forum is the best at solving these issues and I highly suggest you jump through those hoops (Others on your forum are having the same problem and your tech support appears to be running them through a long and laborious battle to strip the program out of the computer) and get cleaned up and spend the $24.95 for the active protection.

The help here is a much better option than having to take your computer and pay someone like me :P to do it for you.

And I quote from Ron's link

As mentioned before the full version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware could have protected your computer against this threat.

We use different ways of protecting your computer(s):

* Dynamically Blocks Malware Sites & Servers

* Malware Execution Prevention

Save yourself the hassle and get protected.

PS

This should help you with net access

Please try this first -

STEP 01

• Open Internet Explorer
  • Note: It MUST be Internet Explorer, not Firefox, Opera, Chrome or any other internet browser
  • Click on Tools at the top and select Internet Options
  • Note: If you do not see Tools, press the Alt key on your keyboard and it will show up
  • Click on the Connections tab
  • Click on the LAN settings button
  • Under Automatic configuration make sure that the box next to Automatically detect settings is checked, if it is not, then click the box next to it to check it
  • Click on the OK button to close the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings window
  • Click on the OK button to close the Internet Options window
  • Use this diagram as a guide
  • Try updating Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware again and if it does not work then please proceed to Step 02

STEP 02

Disable Internet Explorer Proxy Settings and Reset TCP/IP

It is very important that these steps be carried out exactly as shown otherwise the fix will not work.

If you have any questions please ask before moving on.

• Please start Notepad and using your mouse make sure you select and copy all the information below in the Code box into your new document.
  • Then save the file as "fixme.bat" to your Desktop - The .bat extension is important
  • In the drop down box for Save as type: make sure you select All Files (*.*) and keep the quotes on the name as well. Then close the new file.
    @ECHO OFF
    reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings" /v ProxyServer /f
    reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings" /v ProxyOverride /f
    reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings" /v ProxyEnable /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
    reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings" /v GlobalUserOffline /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f
    netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt

• On Windows XP you can double-click the file to run it.
  • On Vista/Win7 you need to Right click the file and choose Run as administrator to run it. With User Account Control on it should ask permission to run it. Click Yes
  • This will flash a black DOS box very quickly and go away, this is normal.
  • Restart your computer now.
  • Launch Internet Explorer and see if you can connect to the Internet.
  • Launch MBAM and check for Updates

If you still have issues

The instructions are listed below - Do as many as you can and post in the new forum area as listed -

As we don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums please follow these directions -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please allow at least 48 hours for a reply as the experts can get busy at times -

Also add a brief note to the experts as to your problems -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Always use the ADD REPLY Tab at the bottom of the page when you reply -

Thank You - :P

There are many different versions and names for these fake AV malware applications. You should not be running in Safe Mode - You should be running it from Normal Mode in order to remove it.

Please take a look at the following post and see if it helps. Removal instructions for AV Security Suite

none of this works. you cant even launch your malwarebytes with av security suite installed. i dont know why you even bother posting this, and wasting everyones time. i am now scanning after running rkill.exe, because thats the only way to get ur app to run.

also, fyi.. the search function on these forums is non-functional. a search for "av security suite" yielded nada.. please advise