403 Forbidden

When I logged onto my user account today and went to use the internet using Firefox I get 403 Forbidden. I get the same thing for any address I put in. I called my IP provider and we went through bunch of stuff like the ping command to yahoo and google and they all came back ok. So I take it I can reach out to a address but cant get to any website on my browser, also does same on IE. I can connect to the internet on mIRC Dalnet chat so that works. When the IP provider asked if I had another account iI said yes and we went to that one which is my wifes and you can get to any website address on her account. After that we tryed reseting my modem and rebooted and still same thing on my account. I dont know if Im hijacked or what, because I have been outta town last 10 days and the account hasnt been used since then till today and when I left all was working fine. I dont want to have to delete my account and start over if dont have to. If anybody has ideas how to fix this it would be great. Thank you in advance.

Hi - This may have been covered in your other topic , But I added this in case you wanted it -

You can get the experts to review your system if that is an option for you - The instructions below are for doing a full check by the experts -

As we don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums please follow these directions -

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - Please allow at least 48 hours for a reply as the experts can get busy at times -

Also add a brief note to the experts as to your problems -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Always use the ADD REPLY Tab at the bottom of the page when you reply -

Thank You - :)