mbam file execution

mbam keeps poping up with this and in other posts i have read its the Realtek audio driver and it classes it as a trojan.Agent and its not tryed quarantine it but i open the log and it cant and its basicly a false positive and just wish it would stop when i know its not malware here is the log to show the path of it

04:06:30 jay DETECTION C:\USERS\JAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RTKBTMNT.EXE Trojan.Agent QUARANTINE

04:06:31 jay ERROR Quarantine failed: UtilityReadFile failed with error code 2

04:06:33 jay DETECTION C:\USERS\JAY\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\RTKBTMNT.EXE Trojan.Agent DENY

sorry if i have posted this in the wrong section of this fourm

Hello malware destroyer :)

If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7 you can do the following and it should resolve this:

Disable a Service on Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and type services.msc and press Enter
  • Click Continue at the User Account Control prompt
  • Once the Services window opens, scroll down the list until you find the Superfetch and double click on it
  • Click the Stop button to stop the service from running, then click the drop down menu next to Startup Type and select Disabled
  • Click the Apply button and click on Ok
  • Close the Services control panel

Then click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and select Run and type or copy and paste prefetch and click Continue if prompted by User Account Control.

Delete the entire contents of that folder then restart your computer.

Once that's complete, do the following:

Enable a Service on Vista and Windows 7:

• Click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and type services.msc and press Enter
  • Click Continue at the User Account Control prompt
  • Once the Services window opens, scroll down the list until you find the Superfetch and double click on it
  • Click the drop down menu next to Startup Type and select Automatic then click on the Start button to start the service.
  • Click the Apply button and click on Ok
  • Close the Services control panel

Hello malware destroyer :)

You could be infected, so please read and follow the directions below so that someone can check your system out and determine if you are infected, and if you are not, help you figure out why the issues may be occuring.

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Please note that it may take 48 hours or more for you to receive a response in the malware removal forum, as it is often busy at times. Please do not reply to your own post asking for help unless its been more than 48 hours since you originally posted, as this can make it appear as though you are being helped and take longer for you to get help.

If you are unable to do all or any of the steps in the link to the directions above, just post your problem into the forum I gave you a link to anyway and someone will be able to assist you.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Thank you :)

i know im not infected as im REALLY carful at what i download and my av and mbam pro would have at least let me know if there was something on my computer and im planing to get w7 soon but i dont want it to keep poping up when i know there is nothing on my system but i just dont know what to do as this keeps coming up and from other posts i have read its a false positve as its the REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER

Well I do want you to know that I was asked by an Expert on this forum to advise you to get your system checked out for any possible malware :)

That's awesome that you are very careful and that you use excellent protection, but unfortunately from time to time things are missed as nothing is 100% so it is possible (even if it is remotely possible) that you are infected.

If you do believe it to be a false positive, please post so

here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=42

after reading here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=3228

Otherwise, please do get your system checked out as outlined in my previous post.

I understand :) I'm paranoid too, believe me! I barely did any web-surfing at all or anything for months after I had a re-direction scare last year.

Now I use excellent security software, still surf carefully, only download things that I need to and that I know is safe or am asked to download from someone that I trust, or items from iTunes (that's my music source and program of choice), and keep programs up to date (Adobe Reader, Flash, QuickTime, etc...).

Good luck and hopefully you're not infected :)

yeah and i had a redict this yeah but my old av stoped the page from loading and it was a fake alert from what my av told me and did a scan with everything i new like 5 times and have download dmer and dds then i will post that in a new topic where you told me to do i need to download anything else?

Just follow the directions I gave you and once someone replies to your post, you and your helper will go from there! :)

Please though do not reply to your own post or bump it asking for help again unless its been at least 72 hours/3 days as that can make it appear that you are already receiving help and can make it take longer for you to be helped.

That does not sound normal no but I have never run DDS, at least not yet, so I don't know exactly its behavior.

Since Comodo popped up at you, please temporarily disable Comodo real-time protection (DO NOT surf the web or download anything other than DSS and being on the forum while the realtime protection is disabled) and then install DDS again.

I am not sure why Windows screen saver settings would pop up though.

Just do as much or as little as you can do from the directions I gave you and when you are finished post that in your topic and feel free to link back to this post as well as your helper will probably find your first couple of posts in this thread useful.