Server Move

Congrats on the server move - 1 Q though - does it seem like to anyone else that the pages are rendering a bit slower than with the older server? Or is it just me?

Not complaining, as it is still plenty fast enough, just commenting on my observations.

Congrats on the server move - 1 Q though - does it seem like to anyone else that the pages are rendering a bit slower than with the older server? Or is it just me?

Not complaining, as it is still plenty fast enough, just commenting on my observations.

It's not just you John. There are graphics not being displayed properly too. I noticed that it's also using the domain name with no more www subdomain, however there are no proper redirects to go from www to the no-www.

The server support is doing just that. Although it is not just apache, but mySQL & PHP too.

This machine is smaller than the old one, but has no other domains on it - so is completely dedicated to MWB. The other machine although a faster machine, had over 30 domains on it.

The main point was to get the move done - configering to match the needs of just this domain will follow in due course.

• 2 weeks later...